ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Welcome to our newesr member --Grant95Z7
HayWire 11:44 PM 07-12-2024
Welcome to the Planet. Post often but nothing stupid. If a mistake is made on your part we will pile on until you piss yourself.

This is your warning to fuck off grow a pair.

HayWire, the welcome committee
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:49 AM 07-14-2024
Honestly grant is the worst poster in this site
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:43 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
You'd think if someone took the time to register on a website they would have something to say. Might as well just ban the ****er.

Give me full mod power and I'll handle shit like this
That’s madness.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:42 AM 07-14-2024
To be another brick in the wall may look all around groovy. They're really channels to bust out & be you
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:39 AM 07-14-2024
Has this candyass posted yet?
[Reply]
loochy 09:48 AM 07-14-2024
Well if it's a name followed by random numbers, you know they'll be a shitty poster or a lurker
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:51 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well if it's a name followed by random numbers, you know they'll be a shitty poster or a lurker
Yeah like ThyKingdomCome15
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:53 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
That Chris616 brought some burst
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:06 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Yeah like ThyKingdomCome15
HEY SHUT UP!!! I'M AWESOME!!!

(15 stands for Mahomes so that's anything but random lol.)

Now let's get back on track...

In all seriousness I would rather name my child Lee than Grant. Grant is a guaranteed carpet bagger name.
[Reply]
HayWire 10:28 AM 07-14-2024
Dear Grant,

You have let me down in a big way. Sometimes noobs don't get off to a great start here at Chiefs Planet. When I saw you was a new member I knew I had to leap to action to guide you through the trolls, morans, and assholes of CP. I felt the need to protect you and give you the ins and outs of CP so your time would be more enjoyable. That said, you never said thank you, never said it was appreciated. In fact, you never said a damn thing. I am retracting my olive brand. Instead I will break it in half. Part to start a bon fire and the other part to stick up your snooty ass. You see, Grant,, we are a bunch of fun loving lunatics and we were trying to accept you into the family. And we got nothing.....so going forward I hope you fuck off. The nice route didn't work so for you there will be a care package. Antifreeze, matches, and an AIDS tree. Use them you ungrateful little twat. Use them daily. Once my full mod powers take effect the first person I'm coming for is you. I feel the need to run you off of CP. My feelings are hurt because of your swarmy little dick nose.

Thanks,
HayWire the grumpy
[Reply]
Smed1065 12:02 PM 07-14-2024
Did I miss the aids tree comment? In case...
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:37 PM 07-14-2024
Grant95Z7 get your bitch ass in here

And welcome
[Reply]
BWillie 06:51 PM 07-14-2024
I knew it. Anyone named Grant is a bitch.

Post something now
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:30 PM 07-14-2024
Fuck Grant. He's old news anyway.

Welcome, MiltonQ289.
[Reply]
wazu 07:35 PM 07-14-2024
Grant played us. We welcomed him in with open arms and he shit all over it. What a worthless fuckwad!
[Reply]
HayWire 07:35 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
To be another brick in the wall may look all around groovy. They're really channels to bust out & be you
Maybe I'm just slow and stupid.....but for the life of me I can't figure out what you're trying to say most of the time. It's almost as if you're typing while in the middle of a stroke
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up