ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting my first Colonoscopy tomorrow.
TimeForWasp 06:07 PM 09-07-2022
The VA found blood in a sample and now I am getting my first Colonoscopy.

I am just a little worried and nervious, and worried and nervious.

Scared they are going to find something bad.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:14 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The prep is far worse than the procedure.
And it's not working yet. And I am fucking hungry.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:15 PM 09-07-2022
This isn't your first if you are a Chiefs fan. Chiefs have gave us plenty over the years.
[Reply]
threebag 08:21 PM 09-07-2022
You should be concerned when he’s behind you and you feel both his hands on your shoulders.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:23 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
You should be concerned when he’s behind you and you feel both his hands on your shoulders.
How did that feel and Did you notice right away?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:25 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
And it's not working yet. And I am ****ing hungry.
I had a ribeye steak, sweet potato and a wonderful salad for supper.

It was awesome!

Also bought the wife some cookie dough Ice cream sandwiches at her request.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:26 PM 09-07-2022
I'm in for a long night and don't think I can sleep.
[Reply]
threebag 08:26 PM 09-07-2022
How did that feel and Did you notice right away?
Anesthesiologist came through before I could tell :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:27 PM 09-07-2022
You'll wake up tomorrow 10 pounds lighter...it's a ruse, but you'll feel really good about it for awhile.

Mine was a couple years ago. My wife took video of me after I "woke up". Woooow...I was fuuuuucked up...

They found and removed some polyps, nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. Happy shitting tonight!
[Reply]
threebag 08:27 PM 09-07-2022
I'm in for a long night and don't think I can sleep.
Hope all goes well and you receive nothing but good news/results.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:32 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
You'll wake up tomorrow 10 pounds lighter...it's a ruse, but you'll feel really good about it for awhile.

Mine was a couple years ago. My wife took video of me after I "woke up". Woooow...I was fuuuuucked up...

They found and removed some polyps, nothing to worry about. You'll be fine. Happy shitting tonight!
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that fucker home.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:36 PM 09-07-2022

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:40 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re so butthurt from the thread the other day you need a colonoscopy?
:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:42 PM 09-07-2022
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that ****er home.
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:45 PM 09-07-2022
I called DAV to get a ride and they have not contacted me yet. Hopefully a driver will call in the morning. Otherwise I need to ride my electric bike to my appointment and stagger that ****er home.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WKQ-SM8rYdM
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:46 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Dude...you will NOT be driving. When you wake up, you'll have a hard time knowing where you are for a while. I mean, after about an hour or so you might be OK...call an Uber or something. You don't have anyone to give you a ride??
No. I am pretty new in Butte. I am on my own, but I am a surviver. I can ride my bike there and leave when I feel good enough to leave. Only thing I am really worried about is the results.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up