— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:18 AM 09-06-2024
1. We get the win

2. Worthy looked electric

3. Rice is a #1

4. No injuries

5. This dumbass still manages to give the Chiefs bulletin board material

Could last night have gone any better???
[Reply]
phisherman 09:25 AM 09-06-2024
It blows my mind that Likely and Jackson both are still staying that they think the TD was good. Idiots. Salty idiots.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:25 AM 09-06-2024
Tears Cartman GIFfrom Tears Cartman GIFs

[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:26 AM 09-06-2024
Maybe they shouldn't have Sideshow Bob wearing his clown shoes when he's supposed to catch the game-winning pass in the back of the endzone.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:28 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Maybe they shouldn't have Sideshow Bob wearing his clown shoes when he's supposed to catch the game-winning pass in the back of the endzone.
It looked like he had borrowed a pair of Bob Lanier's shoes for that possession :-)
(you youngsters can look that one up :-) )
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:05 AM 09-06-2024
Guy had an incredible game. It felt like he took over a starting position in real time from another great tight end.

Lots of interesting seeds were planted last night for an escalated rivalry with Baltimore. The type of game that gets very personal.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:07 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I’ll give Lamar this. He’s not sulking on the bench when things aren’t going great like he used to. He’s gotten better at coming from behind. But he’s still just not built to win where they can’t control the game pace. If they can’t catch up to us now, how will they when we really put our foot on the gas.
Chiefs deserve a lot of credit for shutting down a lot of vertical passing. Likely came on and did some good things but there was a lot of Lamar having to run because the Chiefs secondary was doing a good job. A lot of damage in the passing game was underneath.

If you are Baltimore you have to hope that is not the recipe for success. They are going to get their QB killed.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:11 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It looked like he had borrowed a pair of Bob Lanier's shoes for that possession :-)
(you youngsters can look that one up :-) )
I like the Lanier comparison, but with the hair and the big foot, I think we have to go with Sideshow Bob. I think we need to name the play too.

The Sideshow Bob Crow Hop.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:41 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
..............If you are Baltimore you have to hope that is not the recipe for success. They are going to get their QB killed.
Agree on this. First thing I think I have agreed with you on.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 09-06-2024

Isaiah Likely is someone I want on my football team for a long time😭 pic.twitter.com/wDpPcHPSTl

— RAMEY (@HoodieRamey) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:46 AM 09-06-2024
This will age well.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:11 AM 09-06-2024
Guy is a douche but had a great game. Him, Flowers, and Andrews are solid weapons for Lamar. They might be our biggest threat in the AFC by season's end.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:15 AM 09-06-2024
Let him cook

Get the **** outta the way when Isaiah Likely’s coming throughpic.twitter.com/WVqkPjcpPN

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 11:30 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Let him cook

You're beyond pathetic.

Oh yea, and Karlaftis is still better than any edge rusher on your garbage team :-)
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:31 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Let him cook

Imagine posting this when your team has had 7 consecutive losing seasons.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up