ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who do you think has the best looking uniform in the NFL?
Vindicator 12:30 PM Today
Who do you think? Best colors, best helmets etc,? Or the worst. Whats your take?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Lot of bronco fans in this thread then. I mean there's nothing different between the Chiefs design and the Packers is an example but the Packers color scheme is better. There's nothing wrong with the Chiefs color scheme either but the design of the uniform is rather pedestrian.
Oh blow it out your ass, we're CLASSIC in every sense of the word

Meanwhile you guys ended up with a modern abortion, all those funky ass striping patterns with weird angles :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Chiefs of course.

The worst by a mile are the Browns. They look like a giant pile of shit.
To be fair, what the fuck are you going to do with Brown and Orange as your primary colors?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:21 PM Today
I really do like the Giants colors/uniform.

Very clean, very classic, good color scheme.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Lot of bronco fans in this thread then. I mean there's nothing different between the Chiefs design and the Packers is an example but the Packers color scheme is better. There's nothing wrong with the Chiefs color scheme either but the design of the uniform is rather pedestrian.
I'm pretty sure you're the only one who rated the Broncos uniforms highly. One person said the new uniforms are better than the previous.

Now, the classic Broncos uniform is a different story. That was one of the best.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The Throwbacks/Alternates that the Seahawks are wearing this year are pretty slick.

I always liked those.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Now, the classic Broncos uniform is a different story. That was one of the best.
Yeah...best at GAYNESS.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:28 PM Today
Broncos throwbacks with the gay horse look good these days. Much better than their current.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Broncos throwbacks with the gay horse look good these days. Much better than their current.
Only because gay is more acceptable in current culture these days.
[Reply]
alanm 04:03 PM Today
The Chiefs followed by Green Bay have managed to capture the classic uniform. You don't fuck with perfection. I love the old classic Jets uniform too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Only because gay is more acceptable in current culture these days.
Someone's been pokin' through old Prison Bitch posts...
[Reply]
-King- 04:10 PM Today
Commanders new all black is pretty underrated
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:36 PM Today
Chiefs
49ers
Old Rams
Old Dolphins
Raiders
Chargers powder blue and yellow
Steelers

Bad ones

Panthers
Jaguars
Bengals
Eagles
Titans
[Reply]
scho63 04:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
To be fair, what the fuck are you going to do with Brown and Orange as your primary colors?
They have needed a makeover for years. Not much you can do with shit and fruit.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Commanders new all black is pretty underrated
They should have gone red dominant in the numbers and not yellow.

That black and yellow is the Steelers thing.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I wish the Chiefs would eliminate the yellow in their color scheme and stick to red/white/black.
Stick with black?

Black has never been part of the Chiefs color scheme, unless you mean the outline used n the KC arrowhead design on the helmet?

Personally, I hope the Chiefs never use black in their colors. It’s pathetic to see every other team in the NBA use black in their colors. It’s overplayed, unoriginal, and boring.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up