Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Oct 6 Other Games thread with breakfast*****
displacedinMN 07:33 AM Today
OP short and sweet
[Reply]
Bowser 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Have to imagine Adams to the Jets is a lock at this point the way Rodgers is looking without him .
Taking absolutely nothing away from Devante Adams and what his potential could be if he is paired with Rodgers again -

If Rodgers looks like this with the host of players he has around him NOW, what is Adams going to do for that team other than take away touches for Breece Hall and Garret Wilson? I'd have a permachub if Mahomes had those two guys to work with. The Jets need go chase offensive linemen, not Adams. IMHO.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Taking absolutely nothing away from Devante Adams and what his potential could be if he is paired with Rodgers again -

If Rodgers looks like this with the host of players he has around him NOW, what is Adams going to do for that team other than take away touches for Breece Hall and Garret Wilson? I'd have a permachub if Mahomes had those two guys to work with. The Jets need go chase offensive linemen, not Adams. IMHO.
adams isnt gonna do shit when theyre running for literally like 1 YPC
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:24 AM Today
giving it away on downs is just a turnover
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:25 AM Today
Aaron frustrated wanting the play to get in. Adams isn't gonna help with the problems happening so far this game. Not saying having more talent hurts but their offense isn't working with good talent.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:28 AM Today
The Jets can’t run for shit.

Literally 1-2 guys in the backfield by the time the handoff is made.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:29 AM Today
great job just jamming it up the middle twice in a row when you cant gain a fucking yard on 1st and 10
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:31 AM Today
Rodgers always had "his guys" that he focuses on. It's why Lazard leads the team in receiving yards even though there are more talented guys on the roster. Not saying the Jets will be any better with Adams, but seems like the type of desperation move the Jets would do since it's the Jets.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:31 AM Today
Won't be long before NYJ QB and coach start publicly blaming each other for the loss's. Can't wait.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 AM Today
is that an unintentional pick?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:33 AM Today
I thought the jets were a playoff team and a AFC contender cause of washed up Rogers?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:33 AM Today
I laughed at the idea of all the preseason hype around the JETS being legit SB contenders. The NFL prognosticators just love humping Rodgers
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:34 AM Today
jets on the verge of internally collapsing i’d say

defense is starting to look like its giving less effort
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:34 AM Today
So Darnold is Burrow with weapons
[Reply]
kstater 08:35 AM Today
They're really gonna pin this on Salah and not the 40 year old QB

https://x.com/geoffschwartz/status/1...ZKuGVRfIw&s=19

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stumppy 08:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I laughed at the idea of all the preseason hype around the JETS being legit SB contenders. The NFL prognosticators just love humping Rodgers
Same here. However, I didn't expect him/them to be this bad. It's great!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up