ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:29 AM Today
Playing through an MCL
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:29 AM Today
I’d still make a run at Diontae Johnson. We are down 3 total WR’s. Plus, just think how all of the other fan bases heads would collectively explode. Would be glorious.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Gosh Idk. I think he's pretty ****ed with injury.
If it’s just pain management, Hopkins at 75% is better than any of our guys at 100%
[Reply]
emaw1979 05:30 AM Today
We still need another wide receiver, IMO. Hopkins is playing with a torn MCL. It's a pain management issue, but he's still elected to play through it instead of having surgery this year.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:31 AM Today
Interdasting. He's not done much. Makes sense as it was probably cheap. Older guy near the end of a deal?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:33 AM Today
He will have to pass a physical so if the knee is a concern it’ll foil anyhow

I just don’t know that I’d get your hopes up about another WR coming in
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:34 AM Today
Thinking about it, I'm not sure Mahomes has ever had or really used a throw it up there type receiver. Our offense doesnt seem to even try endzone corner jump balls or plays like that
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If it’s just pain management, Hopkins at 75% is better than any of our guys at 100%
I think it was dj who said it and I agree but no it doesn't work that way with injuries. If a guy's at 75%, he simply is not making an impact.

Now I don't think he's at 75 but please stop with the hyoerbole.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pooch:
Been on this site for years and I never get to post breaking news first. Best the other guy by a minute
Because the other guy was setting it up properly with the embedded tweet. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:35 AM Today
This was meant to be… going back to last year.

Undefeated season coming.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:35 AM Today
Call me wowed but that's as good of a shot as any. D-Hop is definitely still good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:35 AM Today
Guys, if they thought he looked like 75% they wouldn’t have made the deal. They watch the film.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:35 AM Today
He probably regrets not signing last year :-)
[Reply]
AusChief 05:36 AM Today
Not excited by this at all. He’s washed. Has a MCL injury and can barely move off the line.

Hopefully he can win on short routes as he can’t get open down field. He has great hand on the plus side..

A 4th (albeit our 4th) is an overpay. Works out similar to the A Cooper compo.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Guys, if they thought he looked like 75% they wouldn’t have made the deal. They watch the film.
Exactly. I read before the season it would take 6 to 8 weeks for him to get going. Good time to buy low after the awful start to the year for him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 33
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up