ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**SIXTH of July Royals smoke the Rockies in Denver GDT**
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:54 AM 07-06-2024
On the hill for the Rockies, the crown jewel of the Nolan Arenado trade, Austin Gomber. Also referred to as Austin Gromber by the female Rockies play by play lady. If I was Austin that would make me mad and I would tell her how my name is pronounced. But he won't correct her. He has no heart. No self respect. No dignity. His parents are probably just glad he left the house and won't even bother watching the game.

Go Royals!!!

Game starts at like 6:10 pm in Denver. But I don't know what time zone that is.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
Nice job Vinnie!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
Lugo not looking like Cy Young tonight, but how can any starting pitcher expect to win with this offense?

I mean, that’s not even mentioning the bullpen. But we know the bullpen is garbage. This offense has potential, but there is just no consistency and no consistent approach.

In order for this team to win, they have to have 2 of 3 of stating pitching, bullpen, and offense. We know the bullpen sucks, but the other two are very attainable. I don’t know if they need to look at hiring a new hitting game coordinator or what, but so many of them are having awful at bats and no situational awareness. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
Vinnie Dong!
[Reply]
poolboy 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
boom!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:33 PM 07-06-2024
Vindong
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:33 PM 07-06-2024
Face plant into the wall probably didn't feel good.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 08:43 PM 07-06-2024
Melendez is terrible, he needs to visit Omaha for a while.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:50 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
https://www.mlb.com/royals/news/roya...d-roster-moves
Bubic had hit the maximum number of days on his extended rehab assignment on Friday, and then there's an extra day given for travel. So the Royals had to make a decision, either activating or optioning him, by Sunday. Because Pennington had thrown two days in a row -- Thursday with Omaha and Friday for his Major League debut -- he was going to be unavailable Saturday night and thus the victim of the roster rules.

"We feel really good about where he’s at and what he’s done in the Minor Leagues," manager Matt Quatraro said. "And what he was able to do last night, it was a great experience. He’s squarely in the mix to come back up, but we have to make a decision and make that move for today."
Ok, I'll take that excuse I guess. They better bring him back up tomorrow then. We have 5 guys with ERAs above 4 and 3 of them have ERAs right at 4.5 or higher. Stratton has a fucking 5 ERA, so he can kick rocks. Will Smith is just below that at 4.88 ERA, so he can join Stratton. Schreiber is just below a 4.5 ERA, so see ya, fucking loser.

There is not a single reason those 3 should be getting preferential treatment over anybody else.
[Reply]
Humbug 08:50 PM 07-06-2024
Absolutely shocked the murderer's row of Melendez, Hampson, and Isbel didn't come through.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 08:50 PM 07-06-2024
Hampson can get on the bus to Omaha with Melendez.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:53 PM 07-06-2024
Fucking Garrett Hampson is the epitome of worthless. You can't tell me that we don't have someone better in the farm. I hate that we just had to sign that worthless fuck. It's such a Dayton Moore move.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:54 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Ok, I'll take that excuse I guess. They better bring him back up tomorrow then. We have 5 guys with ERAs above 4 and 3 of them have ERAs right at 4.5 or higher. Stratton has a fucking 5 ERA, so he can kick rocks. Will Smith is just below that at 4.88 ERA, so he can join Stratton. Schreiber is just below a 4.5 ERA, so see ya, fucking loser.

There is not a single reason those 3 should be getting preferential treatment over anybody else.
Sorry man, but they're all under contract. They're not going anywhere, unless we include them in a trade. It's a frustrating conundrum.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:06 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
****ing Garrett Hampson is the epitome of worthless. You can't tell me that we don't have someone better in the farm. I hate that we just had to sign that worthless ****. It's such a Dayton Moore move.
Drew Waters, Nate Eaton, CJ Alexander?
[Reply]
poolboy 09:07 PM 07-06-2024
dammitt Bob
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:07 PM 07-06-2024
Good grief
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up