ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Juju (2024)
Dante84 06:55 AM 08-26-2024

Just in: The #Chiefs are signing WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, per @Schultz_Report. A reunion with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/C7zL3cft0J

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
JPH83 07:38 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is only 27? I thought he was in his mid 30s. :-)
Think one of his knees is in its mid 80s.
[Reply]
FANATIC 07:38 AM 08-26-2024
Chiefs will play it safe with Brown and IR him for the first 4 games. JuJu officially signs after roster cuts and the Brown IR move. Takes Browns spot initially. Love this move. Guys get injured and this is a good insurance policy. JuJu was really good in the playoffs!

Note: The Patriots offense was complete shit. So JuJu should be well rested and healed now. Only 27.
[Reply]
wazu 07:40 AM 08-26-2024
Would be kind of a funny shot at the Patriots if he gets here and it turns out his knee is fine and he's good again.
[Reply]
In58men 07:40 AM 08-26-2024

Was told Nagy wanted JuJu as soon as he was released.

This isn’t ‘specifically’ connected to anything related to Rashee and a potential suspension. (Could be a nice insurance policy but JuJu would be signed regardless)

Matt Nagy had a big say in bringing JuJu back to the Chiefs https://t.co/thAfMuoPfE

— Jason Anderson (@J810Anderson) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
chop 07:43 AM 08-26-2024
Does this mean there is a trade in the works?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:43 AM 08-26-2024
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Moore
Hardman

Toney and Ross are worthless and Remigio didn’t show enough to justify the roster. Juju may be a 45 year old in a 27 year old’s body due to injuries but he’s still much better than the losers at the end of the roster.

Mahomes trusts Juju. That alone is the difference.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:44 AM 08-26-2024
BWAHAHAHAHA WOW!!..I BANGED THE TABLE FOR JUJU TO RETURN AND WAS MET WITH RIDICULE!!..TO THOSE WHO MOCKED ME, I FORGIVE YOU :-)

Welcome home Juju. Imo this is a great move. People think "he's just insurance for Rice" but that notion downplays the impact Juju can make. Imo Juju is close to Kelce's intelligence when it comes to finding holes in defenses. Rice is a mover, Juju is a manipulator, that's the difference. Teams are gonna be petrified of Brown and Worthy so Kelce, Rice and Juju should have a ton of fun in the middle of the field.

Brilliant move by Veach.

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Juju
Watson
Moore

I guess are safe? And the last spot could be between Hardman or Ross? Damn it would suck to see my boy Ross get cut :-)
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:44 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This makes me think Rice is getting suspended. It’s the only role JuJu can help at.
No. There is no legal proceedings til December. So it won’t happen til then
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:45 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Well, that clears that up then. Cool, then Juju is taking a spot from one of the "triplets" (Moore, Toney, Ross) I'd guess. Can't see anyone having a problem with that.
[Reply]
FANATIC 07:46 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Moore
Hardman

Toney and Ross are worthless and Remigio didn’t show enough to justify the roster. Juju may be a 45 year old in a 27 year old’s body due to injuries but he’s still much better than the losers at the end of the roster.

Mahomes trusts Juju. That alone is the difference.
Agree 100%. I do think Brown to IR then JuJu is added.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:46 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is only 27? I thought he was in his mid 30s. :-)
Juju was drafted when he was 19. Was a better safety than a WR in HS. He has a great wealth of football knowledge. A pretty interesting story and a great kid.
[Reply]
FANATIC 07:47 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
BWAHAHAHAHA WOW!!..I BANGED THE TABLE FOR JUJU TO RETURN AND WAS MET WITH RIDICULE!!..TO THOSE WHO MOCKED ME, I FORGIVE YOU :-)

Welcome home Juju. Imo this is a great move. People think "he's just insurance for Rice" but that notion downplays the impact Juju can make. Imo Juju is close to Kelce's intelligence when it comes to finding holes in defenses. Rice is a mover, Juju is a manipulator, that's the difference. Teams are gonna be petrified of Brown and Worthy so Kelce, Rice and Juju should have a ton of fun in the middle of the field.

Brilliant move by Veach.

Brown
Worthy
Rice
Juju
Watson
Moore

I guess are safe? And the last spot could be between Hardman or Ross? Damn it would suck to see my boy Ross get cut :-)
Ross to the PS. I dont think other teams will claim him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:47 AM 08-26-2024
Love it.

Dude just was a baller that helped us win a SB two years ago. Also, he’s a vet that is a professional and you want those around.

Can only be a positive for helping Rice, Worthy, etc
[Reply]
Womble 07:47 AM 08-26-2024
If this means we cut Skyy Moore I'm going to celebrate it like we won another Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:47 AM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
No. There is no legal proceedings til December. So it won’t happen til then

I know we are relying on that piece of information why logically it would not make sense to suspend him this season.

Roger does not always do things logically, is the problem
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up