ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:35 AM 08-28-2024
We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 08-29-2024
NFL preview is up!

[Reply]
TNTEICHER 12:00 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
I thought the same thing that Henry wasn't the same runner as before but this time he will have fresh legs coming out of the gate. And the Ravens will use him early and often in this game. Spags knows how to shut down a run game though.
I think Henry got beat up the last two years. He was literally the Titans only offensive option. He will get more support in the Raven's system. That said -- Chiefs 38 - 21
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by TNTEICHER:
I think Henry got beat up the last two years. He was literally the Titans only offensive option. He will get more support in the Raven's system.
:-):-):-)

I'm sure teams are going to treat the Ravens like a dynamite passing attack and back their safeties way off.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:20 PM 08-29-2024
I expect to see the first ever 6 RB set from the ravens.....
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:22 PM 08-29-2024
Veach really gonna re sign Trey and Nick lol, dude needs to be put in the hall of fame now

#Chiefs GM Brett Veach on a potential Trey Smith extension: "We've been in conversations with Trey. We still have some time here. We'll have a chance to talk with both Trey's people and Nick's (Bolton) people. . . We have some time before the season starts. We'll see if we can…

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) August 29, 2024

[Reply]
Dante84 12:29 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Veach really gonna re sign Trey and Nick lol, dude needs to be put in the hall of fame now

Do you park your car in your living room instead of your garage?
[Reply]
Dante84 12:31 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I expect to see the first ever 6 RB set from the ravens.....
I'm thinking there will be a decent amount of read-option, and then a handful of bullshit drive extenders to Andrews.
[Reply]
wazu 12:35 PM 08-29-2024
Feeling confident we'll win this one. Seems like the Chiefs got overall better in the offseason while the Ravens got a little worse. Their approach would seem to be to go ground and pound with Henry, but their offensive line situation doesn't really support that. I see them getting into 3rd and long a lot, and if they get down you know the gameplan will go right out the window and they'll try to have Lamar be Superman, which he isn't.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:40 PM 08-29-2024
They have several different players that can throw the ball. It'll be a circus.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:45 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Not sure how you decided on your comment based on that tweet.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:04 PM 08-29-2024
Could Brown be ready for Game 1?

“He’s certainly trending in the right direction. There was a reason we didn’t put him on the IR to start the season… I feel like he’s probably on that trajectory Tyreek was on.”

Brett Veach provides an update on WR Hollywood Brown.

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) August 29, 2024

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:20 PM 08-29-2024
i think the offense is prob gonna average like 40 a game here in the first month

i dont think the ravens are capable of keeping up w this version of our offense

soemthing like 41-31 chiefs

lamar will get a bunch of garbage time stats and people will suck him off and blame the receivers/abandoning the run gane
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:22 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
After a dude wins 2 MVP's is he really overrated anymore?
if anything it makes him more overrated
[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 08-29-2024
Yeah, I'm thinking Hollywood is back for game 1.
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:42 PM 08-29-2024
We're not losing. The only thing I worry about is some dumbfuck announcer pulling a Chris Collinsworth and crying about some bullshit like the "false starts" and have it throw our timing off for the first half of the season.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up