ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM Yesterday
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
-King- 04:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Skyy is fine... What's not fine is us having watch him fuck shit up every time he touches the ball.
Oh I 1000% agree. He would have been cut long ago if it was up to me.

I never bought into the Justyn Ross hype but I can't believe Skyy made it over him.

But yeah it's gotta be a mindfuck to achieve your dream to get in the NFL, get drafted to a team coached by one of the best coaches ever and have passes thrown to you by the best quarterback ever and for whatever reason... EVERYTHING goes wrong (on an individual basis) once you're there.

It's not like he's just a bad WR. He's basically catastrophic. You expect something to go wrong when the ball is headed his way. It's almost laughable if it wasn't so infuriating and perplexing.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:32 AM Today
To time fish, not cut bait.
[Reply]
TEX 04:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oh I 1000% agree. He would have been cut long ago if it was up to me.

I never bought into the Justyn Ross hype but I can't believe Skyy made it over him.
Yep. Ross at least had/has ONE skill set, in that he can climb the ladder for catches. Skyy falls off the ladder every time.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:11 AM Today
He just sema to not care or have fire in him.
Probably coasted most his football career. Now he is dealing with the elite.

Hopefully he understands we are down half our starting offensive players. We need people to step up.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Wow, just... wow. Toney is trashing you
[Reply]
KCMO 07:36 AM Today
Chiefs Won. No thanks to him. Mahomes threw to him twice. I suspect he gets more pressure to produce. Monday Night at Arrowhead against The Saints. If he isn’t cut, he better catch everything
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:38 AM Today
I'm ready for this(Been here for a long time)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:38 AM Today
Bwahahaha
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:46 AM Today
Rice;s injury is why Moore is still on the team.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:49 AM Today
He's an insurance policy, w/familiarity to Andy's system. With Brown & Rice out, it appears to have been a savvy, if unspectacular, move given the current situation.

At this point, they may still have to make a trade...but at least, in retrospect, it was a reasonable hedge. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 07:56 AM Today
Relax, Facebook planet. The Toney account is a fan account. Yes, there is a Toney fan account.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:56 AM Today
I think the kids confidence is completely shot to pieces. There is something to be said for players coming in cold but also you need make the most of limited opportunities. Think both the Chiefs and Moore can better to make this work.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I mean...you've gotta just cut your loss here, right? Dude's unplayable.

Give Remigio or Ross a try. Remigio makes sense as a body/skillset type to be next man up. It literally can't be worse.
Exactly!

Man, I tried to give the guy a chance to learn this offense and adjust to the jump in talent level but man, he just plain sucks.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:19 AM Today
Even worse than Toney, and that's saying A LOT.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I mean...you've gotta just cut your loss here, right? Dude's unplayable.

Give Remigio or Ross a try. Remigio makes sense as a body/skillset type to be next man up. It literally can't be worse.

Or Washington. He’s shown 100x more in the league than Sigh. I mean Skyy.
Meh and Sigh. Two shitty draft picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up