ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Bolton
RunKC 09:11 PM 09-05-2024
I haven’t seen a LB play this bad for the Chiefs since…idk. Not even Anthony Hitches was this bad.

Slow, missing tackles, worthless in coverage.

Please Veach do NOT pay this guy
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:12 PM 09-05-2024
But...the last play I think he helped that toe get out of bounds.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:12 PM 09-05-2024
He and Drue both had bad games.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 PM 09-05-2024
We've got issues across the entire defense that need hammered out over the season. DL depth looks thin as fuck currently, the LB room needs to unfucks itself, and there's still some pains to work out in the secondary without Sneed.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:16 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
His name derives from the shitty northern town in England. Their football team is called Bolton Wanderers and wandering is exactly what Nick Bolton did for the whole game.

He was atrocious but he's been amazing for us over the years. I'm not going to suddenly start calling him shit after one admittedly awful performance.
lol Bolton wanderers is my go to in fifa ea sorts franchise. Huge stadium, not much success lately. Perfect for a rebuild
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:17 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
We've got issues across the entire defense that need hammered out over the season. DL depth looks thin as **** currently, the LB room needs to un****s itself, and there's still some pains to work out in the secondary without Sneed.
Lets play a more conventional offense before we freak out. Remember regular season Lamar is not playoff Lamar.

BTW they held Henry to 3 yard a carry for example.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:18 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lets play a more conventional offense before we freak out. Remember regular season Lamar is not playoff Lamar.

BTW they held Henry to 3 yard a carry for example.
Yeah, Henry looked like Bam Morris tonight. But it's only the first game and they're still adjusting to how he fits into their offense. The defense shut him down though.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 10:19 PM 09-05-2024
Bolton covering Flowers was like Justin Houston on Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
BigRock 10:23 PM 09-05-2024
"One bad game" christ almighty. It's been a solid year since he should have been benched on passing downs. Now it's just painfully obvious. The defense not missing a beat without him for half last season should have been a clue that he's not exactly elite.
[Reply]
Bump 10:24 PM 09-05-2024
Bolton will be fine though but we probably don't need to pay him

Tranquill and Chenal were both looking pretty damn good though!
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:24 PM 09-05-2024
Seriously, was/is he injured? Totally uncharacteristic from what we've seen this far in his career. Always been a bit of a liability in coverage but he's been absolutely abysmal tonight.
He has been dealing with an injury- probably contributed to his poor play
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:26 PM 09-05-2024
I'm like his biggest defender, but wow, what a bad game from him.

Thank god we had Chenal and Tranquil to help clean things up.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:29 PM 09-05-2024
Okay, so this will be the new OUR RECEIVERS SUCK thread of 2024.

What a pussy.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:29 PM 09-05-2024
We've got issues across the entire defense that need hammered out over the season. DL depth looks thin as **** currently, the LB room needs to un****s itself, and there's still some pains to work out in the secondary without Sneed.
If Bolton doesn’t fuck himself on one of the worst plays I’ve seen a defender make on this team since William Bartee, they probably only score 16 instead of 20.

Nick Bolton might have been worse tonight than Kadarius Toney in last years opening game. He was that fucking terrible.
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 PM 09-05-2024
He wasn’t that bad.

Two elite teams slugged it out. They made some plays. Shit happens
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:33 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by BigRock:
"One bad game" christ almighty. It's been a solid year since he should have been benched on passing downs. Now it's just painfully obvious. The defense not missing a beat without him for half last season should have been a clue that he's not exactly elite.
lol ku fan here
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up