ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:11 PM Yesterday
Wow, I didn't think ATL would let Evans run around that open in the RZ. Should've put some $$$ on Evans scoring more than 2 TDs.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:12 PM Yesterday
FINALLY, an entertaining TNF game
[Reply]
ozarkchief 07:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wow, I didn't think ATL would let Evans run around that open in the RZ. Should've put some $$$ on Evans scoring more than 2 TDs.
I expect him to score 2 or 3 more since my opponent has him in fantasy football this week...heh.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ozarkchief:
I expect him to score 2 or 3 more since my opponent has him in fantasy football this week...heh.

Lol, isn't that just the way?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
cleveland watching this game wishing they had a QB of bakers caliber while looking at a 200+ million dollar bill for a sex offender masquerading as a quarterback
They for real chose the butthole massager over a good qb who may or may not take head behind the cheesecake factory.
[Reply]
ozarkchief 07:16 PM Yesterday
Lol, isn't that just the way?
My team scored big last week yet lost because I was up against the high scoring team for the week. I guess my sacrifices to the football gods have been scorned. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:17 PM Yesterday
Baker is playing like an elite QB this season
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:18 PM Yesterday
That looked like a fumble
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:19 PM Yesterday
Nvm.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:19 PM Yesterday
What moron decided this was a good challenge.
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:20 PM Yesterday
When Mike Evans threw the ball in the stands after his TD catch, it will cost him $7,200 in fines. If he handed the ball instead to someone he would only be responsible for the cost of the football. Just in case anyone was curious. Here is the language regarding when a player does this:

If a player gives a ball to a fan, he just has to pay the reimbursement cost, which today is about $160. However, if a player kicks or throws the ball randomly into the stands, there is a fine of $7,200 for a first offense and over $12,000 for a second offense
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
vita vea is the 2nd best DT in the league

the difference when he wasnt in against the broncos was pretty wild
So the Broncos would have won by 13 points instead of 20?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
When Mike Evans threw the ball in the stands after his TD catch, it will cost him $7,200 in fines. If he handed the ball instead to someone he would only be responsible for the cost of the football. Just in case anyone was curious. Here is the language regarding when a player does this:

If a player gives a ball to a fan, he just has to pay the reimbursement cost, which today is about $160. However, if a player kicks or throws the ball randomly into the stands, there is a fine of $7,200 for a first offense and over $12,000 for a second offense
That was pretty clearly not random, though.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kevrunner:

He could argue it wasn't random.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:21 PM Yesterday
That looked like a fumble
It really didn't.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up