ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>"Chiefs fans should be worried"
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 01-21-2024
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I’ll get some hate, but I’ll say it just to be transparent. A lot of posters here made me become fond of Tony’s commentary in his first few years because he really broke down the game. I don’t see his commentary as being biased against the chiefs tbh, I see him as playing devils advocate and it’s easy to do against our team. Are we really acting like he doesn’t laugh and go “hahaha mahomes and Reid does it again “ isn’t something he says constantly?
He can’t suck our dick 24/7 and expect to keep a job.
He doesn't do his job AT ALL anymore.

OOOOHHHH JIM ISN'T JOSH ALLEN GREAT MAYBE HE WINS IT ALL THIS YEAR???

That's not color commentary. That's bullshit that anybody can do/say. You can bring in anybody with a less annoying voice to say shit like that.

He's bad at his job. Period.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:15 PM 01-21-2024
EUUUUU EEEEEE AAWWWW I DON'T KNOW JIM!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 PM 01-21-2024
the only thing i'm worried about is the insane amount of time i may have to now dedicate to making another fucking 90 minute chiefs movie
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:29 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He doesn't do his job AT ALL anymore.

OOOOHHHH JIM ISN'T JOSH ALLEN GREAT MAYBE HE WINS IT ALL THIS YEAR???

That's not color commentary. That's bullshit that anybody can do/say. You can bring in anybody with a less annoying voice to say shit like that.

He's bad at his job. Period.
100%. Any dumbass can turn into a fanboi and give fanboi comments during the game. He used to be smart about his commentary and deliver real insight into the game. Now, he just spends his time making dumb comments and jerking off his favorite players. It’s annoying and not worth my time to listen to him. F him.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:33 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't bitch about those guys much, but damn he was obnoxious tonight.
Dude what happened to Romo? He used to have the analysis down and called out plays before they happened. Now he's just this Rah-Rah guy and his analysis most of the time now is flat out wrong.

Is he drinking before calling the games? I've heard rumors about that.
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:38 PM 01-21-2024
I used to enjoy him. Now I mute him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:42 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Dude what happened to Romo? He used to have the analysis down and called out plays before they happened. Now he's just this Rah-Rah guy and his analysis most of the time now is flat out wrong.

Is he drinking before calling the games? I've heard rumors about that.
Pat Summerall used to drink before his games sometimes. He never sounded like a stupid asshole with a squeaky voice.
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:01 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I can't stand listening to this turd. I was one of the few who didn't get all the praise he got in the beginning and he's only gotten so much worse over time.
He’s a modern-day version of Randy Cross
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:02 PM 01-21-2024
Pat Summerall used to drink before his games sometimes. He never sounded like a stupid asshole with a squeaky voice.
:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:05 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
BRO, Nantz was crying SO much. There were a couple times where our guys brought the ball carrier down in a scrum like .6 seconds after the whistle and he’s all “WHOA WHOOAAA, IS THAT A LITTLE EXCESSIVE THERE OR WHAT, GENE?!?”. Like, dude, shut.the.****.up!

I did enjoy Gene coming in each time and shutting him down immediately.
Nantz was rooting for the Bills much harder than Romo. But Romo was definitely convinced coming into that game that Buffalo was going to win and he never moved from that position.
[Reply]
splatbass 11:23 PM 01-21-2024
Some of you get really sensitive when someone doesn’t slobber over the Chiefs. You can’t really let that shit bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:40 PM 01-21-2024
The guy needs to go. I don't know how CBS can keep this asshole around.

He doesn't analyze shit. ****, at least Collinsworth talks about actual football plays when he does the game.

Romo has been reduced to just screeching like a girl and saying dumb cliche bullshit.

MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR ALLEN GETS HIS SUPER BOWL

Maybe it's not, Tony. Either way, maybe you should calm the **** down and just describe what it is you're actually seeing instead of speculating over who just "wants it more"
He has fallen into the same trap that many sports broadcasters do following the lead of the sports press when they are tired of seeing the same person or team win over and over again. They want someone different so they all jump on the bandwagon of rooting for the underdog and slighting the champ. Tony was good in the beginning but now...not so much. You see it now with all of the sports press pushing for the Detroit Lions. If we do get to play the Lions in the SB I assure you it will not end the way the season started. It will be a blowout SB win for our Chiefs. Mahomes will be motivated to personally beat GOFF and Kelce and Jones will be playing.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:42 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Some of you get really sensitive when someone doesn’t slobber over the Chiefs. You can’t really let that shit bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EXACTLY !! On top of the fact a small market team has the best QB ever to play the game which absolutely just IRKS them to no end!! That's the real issue.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:45 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Nah, he was told I assure you not to be himself any longer and told to color inside the lines instead of outside the lines of which you are describing. He colored the game early on as if he were playing QB. Not so much anymore.:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:51 PM 01-21-2024
fuck Romo super hard with Billay's dick
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up