ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2024
KCUnited 05:52 PM 09-04-2024
Week 1

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Baltimore @ Kansas City (NBC)
Friday Night: Green Bay vs Philadelphia in Sao Paulo (Peacock; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
Sunday Night: LA Rams @ Detroit (NBC)
Monday Night: NY Jets @ San Francisco (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Single
Spoiler!

Fox Early
Spoiler!

Fox Late
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:18 PM 09-05-2024
Red Zone at noon; tuning into Brady/CLE/DAL in the afternoon.

Me thinks Tennessee might whoop Chicago.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:45 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Jets have more overall talent than SF does,it's weird how people are missing that.
Do they?

QB--Jets (If Rodgers is healthy and doesn't show his age)
RB--SF
WRs--SF
TE--SF
Offensive Line--SF

DL--SF
LB--Even
CB--Jets
Safety--Jets
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:47 PM 09-05-2024
The Jets are old and injury prone where it matters most.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:47 PM 09-05-2024
Argument could be made that 1-53, the Jets have the most talented roster in the league.

With that said, unless Rodgers channels some 2021 play and Salah becomes Andy Reid overnight, people are going to overlook said talent because it's not being realized.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Do they?

QB--Jets (If Rodgers is healthy and doesn't show his age)
RB--SF
WRs--SF
TE--SF
Offensive Line--SF

DL--SF
LB--Even
CB--Jets
Safety--Jets
Whoa Whoa Whoa...

McCaffrey is better but the Jets RB is literally #2 and I'd argue the Jets depth is better there.

I like Garrett Wilson the most of any WR, SF's 2 is better. TE sure...OL I disagree with, SF's OL is literally Trent Williams and a bunch of turds. The Jets OL is completely revamped with good talent across the board.

Also as a unit the Jets defense is a very very good unit that I would take over SFs.

The Jets are literally Aaron Rodgers not being hammered ass from winning the East. That's how attrocius their QB play has been.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:51 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Argument could be made that 1-53, the Jets have the most talented roster in the league.

With that said, unless Rodgers channels some 2021 play and Salah becomes Andy Reid overnight, people are going to overlook said talent because it's not being realized.
Rodgers could literally be the same guy he was his last year in Green Bay and that would improve their QB play 500%.

I suspect he'll be fine, he has 2 studs in Wilson and Hall and over his entire career he has always realized that feeding the playmakers is the smartest thing to do.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:34 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Jets are old and injury prone where it matters most.
I can't see Rodgers making it the entire season.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:58 PM 09-05-2024
Rodgers could literally be the same guy he was his last year in Green Bay and that would improve their QB play 500%.
It seems like everyone is writing him off like he's done but I'm not sure why. If anything that may motivate him some extra

I think the Tits vs Bears is a pretty interesting match. Both teams had big change and could be playoff hopefuls. Tenn seemingly went for it in free agency/trades.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:03 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
It seems like everyone is writing him off like he's done but I'm not sure why. If anything that may motivate him some extra
Rodgers is motivated in the same way that Jay Cutler had a fire in his belly for football, IMO
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:22 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rodgers is motivated in the same way that Jay Cutler had a fire in his belly for football, IMO
Let's hope that the Jets ownership doesn't promise to let him tour the alien base in Antarctica if he wins the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:32 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Let's hope that the Jets ownership doesn't promise to let him tour the alien base in Antarctica if he wins the Super Bowl.
Heh yeah thats about what it would take with him, that or a lifetime supply of ayahuasca
[Reply]
Mecca 03:34 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That is a bad comparison, Rodgers is a multiple MVP HOF player, Cutler was never that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:36 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I would be it will be resolved by Monday. Disney and DirectTV aren't going to **** with a NFL game with New York City and San Francisco markets.
Seems likely, although I’ve already signed up for YouTube TV.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 09-05-2024
That is a bad comparison, Rodgers is a multiple MVP HOF player, Cutler was never that.
Yeah yeah we get it you're a Rodgers fanboy, lets meet back up in this thread after the Jets game... until then au revoir
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:22 PM 09-05-2024

I suspect he'll be fine, he has 2 studs in Wilson and Hall and over his entire career he has always realized that feeding the playmakers is the smartest thing to do.
4 MVPs and 1 Super Bowl. He’s a regular season QB that chokes in the playoffs. He might be the most overrated player in NFL history.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up