ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery
Sassy Squatch 05:51 PM 08-31-2024

BREAKING: multiple sources confirm to me Ricky Pearsall, 1st round draft pick for the 49ers shot in robbery incident in Union Square.

More to come… #SanFrancisco pic.twitter.com/qSDnjScgP7

— Dion Lim (@DionLimTV) August 31, 2024

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:24 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Thank God Pesrsall is fine, and glad to hear the perp got exactly what he deserved.
[Reply]
splatbass 08:26 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
If you're in a place where you have to avoid stepping in human feces on the sidewalk,
you probably shouldn't be wearing a Rolex. Glad he's ok.

I was there couple of years ago and didn’t see any shit at all. It isn’t what you think it is. Bottom line, don’t wear a Rolex in ANY major city, including KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:29 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I was there couple of years ago and didn’t see any shit at all. It isn’t what you think it is. Bottom line, don’t wear a Rolex in ANY major city, including KC.

I go to California regularly, and there's an upscale mall that I often go to. It's in an ultra-safe location. I read a few months ago that some scumsuckers from Los Angeles drove down there and tried to rob a guy of his watch in the parking lot. Some chaos happened and they ended up killing the guy's wife.

What's the deal with robbery and watches? Do scummy criminals really know their watches or something? I never even notice people's watches on the street.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:33 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by splatbass:

:-) In March friends of ours were sitting on a bench at Fisherman's Wharf when a vagrant walked past them and into the grass, dropped his pants and took a shit. Totally normal. As an added tourist effect he stood up, walked a couple yards, then dropped his pants and drug his ass through the grass like a dog. SF is exactly what normal people thinks it is.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:34 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Hope he's okay
Yeah me too.

Just joking. That's horrible. Seems like we hear about NFL players being robbed or getting shot a lot.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:37 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
:-) In March friends of ours were sitting on a bench at Fisherman's Wharf when a vagrant walked past them and into the grass, dropped his pants and took a shit. Totally normal. As an added tourist effect he stood up, walked a couple yards, then dropped his pants and drug his ass through the grass like a dog. SF is exactly what normal people thinks it is.
Fucker didn't have the decency to do it on Pelosi's doorstep
[Reply]
Womble 08:52 PM 08-31-2024
MURICUH!

Let the downvotes commence!
[Reply]
Bwana 09:02 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Need moar guns.

Need to not live in a shit hole. Have enough guns.
[Reply]
scho63 09:17 PM 08-31-2024
When you continue to tolerate crime and criminals and even make excuses, this is what you get.

I lived in San Fran from 1996-1998 and then moved to Mountain View From 1998-early 2002.

It was very enjoyable.

I will never go back after what has happened to a great city.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:33 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Need moar guns. ammo.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:49 PM 08-31-2024
Getting a taste of Kc parade
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 PM 08-31-2024
Yeah American cities aren't complete cesspools....
[Reply]
ghak99 10:24 PM 08-31-2024
Crazy.

I hope he's able to recover to the point of being able to continue his career. Hopefully, some of the shit stains who have allowed theft to become normalized will begin to reconsider their ignorance.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:15 AM 09-01-2024
Suspect *appears* to be shot through chest. Thats a new medical term for an arm? Is that some Cali thing?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:42 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What's the deal with robbery and watches? Do scummy criminals really know their watches or something? I never even notice people's watches on the street.
There's no need to wear a watch. At this point the only reason you would is the fact it's a really nice one. It's either a 70 year old man with a Wal-Mart cheapy that doesn't own a cell phone or someone celebrating some bling.

Not that hard to tell the difference these days.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up