ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It almost certainly will be. We get everyone's best shot and KC is still tinkering.
Cousin's three and five step quick drops are going to be a challenge today. We should either rush just 4 or Cover 0 blitz today.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:09 AM Today
Copying over from other thread; Nice breakdown from Schwartz showing Wanya against Cincy.

https://youtu.be/yLRRtDc5ZYg?si=bhPTv5MjTYu9BTyt

Makes it kinda easy to see why the staff is rolling with him. He looks improved. And now we can only hope this leads Kingsley to similar technical improvement, gives him a chance to focus on himself a little instead of having to do that AND try to combat elite pass rushers.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:33 AM Today
On the road in for the win!
CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I just want to be up by 3td's at some point so I can go to bed early on a Sunday night.

Kick ass Chiefs
Some fan
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Some fan
Remember, I deal with 8th graders.....and I am getting older and more tired.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:09 AM Today
IN IT TO WIN IT!! LET'S GO CHIEFS!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:38 AM Today
I sure hope the Chiefs win this football game.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:48 AM Today
Hoooo boy... I totally would have forgotten tostitos existing as a brand had the CBS guys not held up chip bags with nfl team logos on em to make their picks!

Now let's talk parlays!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:51 AM Today
Let’s go chiefs
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:55 AM Today
In.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Hoooo boy... I totally would have forgotten tostitos existing as a brand had the CBS guys not held up chip bags with nfl team logos on em to make their picks!

Now let's talk parlays!
FFS, really... fucking networks.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 11:10 AM Today
in!
[Reply]
Lzen 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
It's time for crocodile Conner Steele.
Who the fuck is Connor Steele?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:45 PM Today
Chiefs just need to handle business and win the game and we will be in first place of the division in just 3 weeks.
[Reply]
philfree 02:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Chiefs just need to handle business and win the game and we will be in first place of the division in just 3 weeks.
TCB!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up