ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
DeezNutz 08:33 PM 09-20-2009
Has anyone seen him? His friends and family are worried.

What happened to our impact LB? The sack machine? The difference maker?
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:12 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Every one of our LBs, save DJ, have the ability of core special teams players.
yeah, i think so....i won't miss any of them, dj included

they have a lot of work to do to turn that position over

it is currently a much bigger problem than NT, where Tank has at least shown an entry level competence at the position
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:13 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
You don't think Gaither is a very good LT? Alright. We definitely disagree about this. He started 15 games last year and gave up 3 sacks. At 23 years old.
I didn't say he wasn't good. I said he wasn't "elite".

If he played on the Chiefs line, I doubt he'd look as good to you.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:13 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
What about the fans who blindly think every thing the Chiefs do will turn to shit?
I've yet to see someone who bashes every move the Chiefs make.

I've seen Mecca, milkman, me, etc. praise various moves and signings, and many of us were ecstatic with the 2008 draft as it happened, and we are considered the most negative of the bunch.

That's a shit rebuttal.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:14 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
What about the fans who blindly think every thing the Chiefs do will turn to shit?
Like who?
[Reply]
doomy3 09:15 PM 09-20-2009
FWIW, I don't disagree with needing upgrades at all of our LB positions, and hopefully within the next year or two, the whole unit will be replaced. However, it is what it is. What's the point in continually beating this dead horse? Is this one of those "I told you so threads?" If so, congrats guys. You were all right after two games. Props to all of you.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:15 PM 09-20-2009
OK. I couldn't care less about your opinion, or the pointless drivel in the post I quoted.
See, it's funny. You said this in the draft forum last April, and yet continually engaged me in discussions even then. It's not an effective refutation. You're just the guy who comes in and acts like he's too cool for the room. It's transparent as fuck, and it's why people think you're a cock goblin.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:16 PM 09-20-2009
FWIW, I don't disagree with needing upgrades at all of our LB positions, and hopefully within the next year or two, the whole unit will be replaced. However, it is what it is. What's the point in continually beating this dead horse? Is this one of those "I told you so threads?" If so, congrats guys. You were all right after two games. Props to all of you.
You think that people who felt that Tamba Hali (and the rest of the Chiefs linebacking corp) weren't good needed two games to come to that conclusion?
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:16 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Like who?
Like me

I'm beginning to think that way
[Reply]
doomy3 09:16 PM 09-20-2009
I didn't say he wasn't good. I said he wasn't "elite".

If he played on the Chiefs line, I doubt he'd look as good to you.
Who knows? I would sure as hell like to have the chance to find out though. I personally think he is better than Albert, and quite a bit better. And Albert draws a lot of praise here.
[Reply]
doomy3 09:17 PM 09-20-2009
You think that people who felt that Tamba Hali (and the rest of the Chiefs linebacking corp) weren't good needed two games to come to that conclusion?
No. That's my point. We've read this same shit over and over and over again. We all get it. Carry on though.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:18 PM 09-20-2009
Who knows? I would sure as hell like to have the chance to find out though. I personally think he is better than Albert, and quite a bit better. And Albert draws a lot of praise here.
I think Albert drew a lot of praise here last year and rightfully so, IMO.

This year? Not so much. Obviously, you must have missed the preseason threads about the offensive line because people who analyzed their play realized that Albert's certainly taken a step backward from last season.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:18 PM 09-20-2009
No. That's my point. We've read this same shit over and over and over again. We all get it. Carry on though.
So what do you suggest?

Should we all just stop talking about the Chiefs?

What would YOU like to discuss, Doomy?
[Reply]
doomy3 09:18 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
See, it's funny. You said this in the draft forum last April, and yet continually engaged me in discussions even then. It's not an effective refutation. You're just the guy who comes in and acts like he's too cool for the room. It's transparent as ****, and it's why people think you're a cock goblin.
Mostly every thread where we have ever had any kind of conversation between us is you attacking me when I have responded to someone else, or a thought process. Take this thread, for example.
[Reply]
milkman 09:19 PM 09-20-2009
I think this thread is the direct result of the Tyson Jackson thread, and mecca's suggestion that someone should start a thread about Tamba Hali, who actually deserved the kind of criticism that was moronically directed at Jackson.
[Reply]
doomy3 09:19 PM 09-20-2009
So what do you suggest?

Should we all just stop talking about the Chiefs?

What would YOU like to discuss, Doomy?
Could you possibly be more dramatic?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up