ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Was Josh Allen given the Tua "special" concussion check today?
scho63 05:43 PM Yesterday
For anyone who watched the Bills Texans game, during the 2nd half the Texans rushed Allen and he rolled out to his right.

Two Texans converged and tackled him. As Allen fell to the ground on his right side, his head smacked the ground and bounced like a super ball. He went limp and was temporarily knocked out.

Then suddenly after the Texans give the ball back to the Bills, Allen is right back in there.

I'm no doctor but something didn't seem right at all he looked rush to go back in. He struggled the rest of the game.

I think he suffered a mild concussion at a minimum.

Gonna be interesting to see how this is handled or just forgotten about.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:19 PM Today
:-) Have some smelling salts for your chest or ankle injury

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:31 PM Today
maybe he just wanted to get high and honestly I can't blame him
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
allen is a rough and tumble farm boy

tua is a delicate island soul
Funny, but Samoans are anything but delicate. Their chief export is NFL players.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Same shit when we played the Chargers a few years ago on Thursday night. Chris Jones really fucked up Herbert and their dipshit coach let him continue to play. All people could talk about was how manly it was for Herbert to come back into the game and throw touchdowns. Didn’t matter that he was risking long term health, the coach felt they had to win at all costs.
It’s supposed to be an uninterested third party neurologist making the call. I say again. How the fuck does this happen?
[Reply]
TheSourceX1 01:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Funny, but Samoans are anything but delicate. Their chief export is NFL players.
I think our primary export is U.S. soldiers, then NFL players are a close second 🤙
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheSourceX1:
I think our primary export is U.S. soldiers, then NFL players are a close second 🤙
Murica!
[Reply]
lcarus 01:21 PM Today
Most Bills fans don't give a shit about Josh Allen or his health. They wanted him to go back in so their favorite shirt had a better chance to win the game.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
How the hell is this even possible?

We lose to fucking Indy in the playoffs because we have like 30 dudes in concussion protocol. Most notably Jamaal Charles, who they had no answer for and Brandon Flowers who was covering TY Hilton. And then this dude can still play. In some dogfuck regular season game?

After Tua?

How the hell did these sisterfucking assbags get away with this?
they lost the game bro settle down
[Reply]
wazu 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
they lost the game bro settle down
No the Jamaal Charles thing was bullshit, though. It's okay to still be mad.
[Reply]
notorious 02:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
No the Jamaal Charles thing was bullshit, though. It's okay to still be mad.
That was the game that would have broken the playoff loss streak.

I will never get over it, but titles have dulled the pain to a barely noticeable itch.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up