< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Donovan Smith
TLO 05:47 PM 09-15-2024
.... Bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:30 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We had one.

We weren't willing to pay $4 million to keep him.

We miss Willie Gay.
The Willie Gay situation is strange… why didn’t he get more interest in free agency?
[Reply]
O.city 07:32 PM 09-15-2024
Drafting and developing takes some development sometimes
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:36 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
The Willie Gay situation is strange… why didn’t he get more interest in free agency?
The league is full of People for the Ethical Treatment of Vacuums members
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:52 PM 09-15-2024
Would rather flip CEH and a conditional 3rd or 4th for Tunsil
[Reply]
tmoshow 07:54 PM 09-15-2024
2nd game of kingsleys career against a very good DE. No need to panic yet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:56 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
He wasn't ever game cratering bad though. Just a consistent below average.
My biggest worry with Wanya was the Raiders game.

I said 'we don't need a great LT. Or a good one. Maybe not even an average one. But we can't have a guy do THAT..."

Because Morris destroyed the entire offense against the Raiders. It was as bad a game from a single player as exists.

I don't think Kingsley was quite that bad today but man...it was close.

I'd send him back out there but you're absolutely right. We can have mediocre at LT but we can't have a game where the guy just destroys the offense. And he 'bout did.
[Reply]
tk13 08:10 PM 09-15-2024
With this coaching staff and the need to develop guys I bet they're going to let Kingsley and some of the DBs work through their problems and get better. Just part of trying to three peat.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:13 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My biggest worry with Wanya was the Raiders game.

I said 'we don't need a great LT. Or a good one. Maybe not even an average one. But we can't have a guy do THAT..."

Because Morris destroyed the entire offense against the Raiders. It was as bad a game from a single player as exists.

I don't think Kingsley was quite that bad today but man...it was close.

I'd send him back out there but you're absolutely right. We can have mediocre at LT but we can't have a game where the guy just destroys the offense. And he 'bout did.
Thankfully not every game will he face a DE like Hendrickson which will help him get settled in and more comfortable as the season goes on.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up