ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM Yesterday

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:00 PM Yesterday
I’d rather have DRob but for free and Skyy Moore gets cut?

Sign me up.
[Reply]
KC Shox 03:01 PM Yesterday
Some of y’all are inebriated by the kool-aide. Savor and relish the past 5 years and what we’ve accomplished. It’s been historical. That said, now that we’re out of the Amari Cooper race, just accept we have the worst wide receiving corps in the league. We have two offensive tackles that suck at pass protection too. Mahomes has a bunch of JAGs and a rookie WR at his disposal that will not be enough to get the 3-peat. Even Mahomes and his football godly skills can’t overcome our crappy receivers. I’ll apologize in advance for my rant, I’m just extremely disappointed to see a wasted year in one of Mahomes’ prime years. SMH.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:01 PM Yesterday
Lol, MVS played 7 playoff games for the Chiefs, and managed just 250yds/15 catches and 3 whole TDs. So, we’re talking about a little over 30 yds?/gm, 2 catches per game? Wheee, sign me up for the mediocre as shit train.
[Reply]
Bump 03:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, MVS played 7 playoff games for the Chiefs, and managed just 250yds/15 catches and 3 whole TDs. So, we’re talking about a little over 30 yds?/gm, 2 catches per game? Wheee, sign me up for the mediocre as shit train.
better than Skyy Moore I suppose
[Reply]
Bwana 03:04 PM Yesterday
Oh no! I have no doubt old stone hands will be back here very soon. :-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 03:08 PM Yesterday
You know it. He knows it. The equipment manager is already putting his kit together.

The only question is what number will he wear?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-) Even if you want to ignore the context of those catches coming in key moments in a lot of cases, extrapolate that out across a full season and that's what, 600 catches for 7 TDs? Thats typically the production of our 3rd receiving option year to year.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Ughhhhh.....here we go....

Well, at least now we know who the Chiefs will be bringing in to solve our WR woes.
I fucking hate you and how right you are
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC Shox:
Some of y’all are inebriated by the kool-aide. Savor and relish the past 5 years and what we’ve accomplished. It’s been historical. That said, now that we’re out of the Amari Cooper race, just accept we have the worst wide receiving corps in the league. We have two offensive tackles that suck at pass protection too. Mahomes has a bunch of JAGs and a rookie WR at his disposal that will not be enough to get the 3-peat. Even Mahomes and his football godly skills can’t overcome our crappy receivers. I’ll apologize in advance for my rant, I’m just extremely disappointed to see a wasted year in one of Mahomes’ prime years. SMH.
I mean, look, I’m as loud as anyone that we need to surround mahomes with talent. At worst we’re still very much in the Super Bowl race. I just want a WR to seal the deal. And so we can get mahomes back to consistently being mahomes.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Shag:

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SON OF A BITCH CUNT FUCK

Buffalo fucking right in the ass. Respect Buffalo. Ruthless but respect.

Only take him, and I mean ONLY if we release Skyy Moore. ONLY SCENARIO.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:12 PM Yesterday
Literally getting the band back together
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:13 PM Yesterday
Get him! Get the gang all back together. This SB win will be the greatest in history. Hunt back home off his couch. JuJu back after being cut. MVS back after being cut. Hardman back after being cut. Perine in the house after being cut slamming in TDS with a cool hippie side kick UDFA Man of Steele.

The ALL CUT team running the league. It's glorious and the Mahomes Reid legend will grow out of control!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Oh no! I have no doubt old stone hands will be back here very soon. :-)
But Greg, he knows the offense. :-)
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:16 PM Yesterday
It’s not like we have a deep threat outside of Worthy…..
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:20 PM Yesterday
I'm good with bringing him back, he's a decent warm body and he's dirt cheap

If Veach see's genuine long term value in D Johnson then fine work out the deal, but Brett isn't going to let Carolina shank him... and I don't blame him, if thats how it plays out grab MVS and roll with it
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up