Nzoner's Game Room>***Wild Card Game #2 Royals @ Orioles 10/02/24 GDT***
cmh6476 11:21 PM Yesterday

One step at a time.#HEYHEYHEYHEY pic.twitter.com/pI4Gpbgg5M

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
WTF Q

MJ in the lineup over Pham? I don't understand how MJ is in the lineup, especially considering how terrible he is in LF
Why in the hell would you want Pham in over Melendez? Pham has been garbage over his last 15 games. Melendez hasn't been good either, but at least he can take a walk and has almost doubled Pham's OBP over the last week.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Loading up left handers.
Eflin has reverse splits though. No reason to load up on Lefties against him.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why in the hell would you want Pham in over Melendez? Pham has been garbage over his last 15 games. Melendez hasn't been good either, but at least he can take a walk and has almost doubled Pham's OBP over the last week.
Because in a close game, I'll take Pham's D.

I'll also take his experience. I'd literally take anyone over MJ
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
No. Lugo starts today. If we win, Wacha likely starts game one of the ALDS on Saturday. If we lose and were to win tomorrow, it's likely Singer starts on Saturday. Ideally, it would be Lorenzen, but he's just not built up at this point.
If we lose today, then Wacha goes tomorrow and I think they would throw Ragans out there on Saturday. I think that was the reason Q pulled him at 80 pitches yesterday. I think we're going with a 3 man rotation with Singer and Lorenzen out of the pen. Hell right now I trust Lorenzen more than I do Singer.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:03 PM Today
LET'S GO ROYALS!!

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:09 PM Today
Im hoping Eflin repeats his last game. Also he hasn't been good in the playoffs. In 11 postseason appearances he has a 5+ ERA, allowed .338 BA, .377 OBP, .538 SLG, .915 OPS, 1.66 WHIP.

Let's hope we make those numbers even worse.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:11 PM Today
Because in a close game, I'll take Pham's D.

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:14 PM Today
I finally figured out who Lucas Erceg reminds me of…. After seeing him absolutely jacked with adrenaline completing the strikeout and save yesterday…. He looks like a mini Dave Batista. Am I the only one?
[Reply]
kstater 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If we lose today, then Wacha goes tomorrow and I think they would throw Ragans out there on Saturday. I think that was the reason Q pulled him at 80 pitches yesterday. I think we're going with a 3 man rotation with Singer and Lorenzen out of the pen. Hell right now I trust Lorenzen more than I do Singer.
They've already announced Singer to the pen

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:41 PM Today
Eflin has reverse splits though. No reason to load up on Lefties against him.
I think it's the park. More chances to take advantage of left field in a game that should be low scoring.

*edit RF
[Reply]
RockChalk 01:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I think it's the park. More chances to take advantage of left field in a game that should be low scoring.

*edit RF
I understand that part of it, but still don't accept MJ :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:25 PM Today
Let's Gooooooooo!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:32 PM Today
ELIMINATE THE ORIOLES! THEN BRAWL AT THE CAL RIPKEN STATUE ON THE WAY OUT OF TOWN!

YOU CAN'T TOUCH KC, BALTIMORE!

[Reply]
cmh6476 02:32 PM Today
Flight just landed at kci - just in time. LFG!$@%!%

Damn.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 02:34 PM Today
Damn, Ben McDonald…. S L O W. D O W N.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 39
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up