ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>FA Wide Receivers
Mephistopheles Janx 03:30 PM Yesterday
Rice is down for an unknown amount of time. Hollywood is down for the season. JuJu is injury prone. Moore is terrible. Meek and Watson... exist. Chiefs have $4.9m available in cap room.

Looking at available FA WR has me wondering about two names.

Hunter Renfrow - 28 tears old & Pro-Bowler with a 1K season

Michael Thomas - 31 years old & highly decorated. He has had a string of injuries over the past 3 years but prior to that he was a god tier receiver.

---

Short of trading away talent/picks... I don't see another way to shore up the WR room.

Or do we roll with Skyy Moore taking a good chunk of Rice's snaps and bank on JuJu not getting injured?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by royr17:
Let JuJu take over and do the stuff Rice did which is exactly what JuJu did the year before
We can't re-create what Rice does, but between JuJu and the TEs not named Kelce, KC should able to adequately fill in for him.

This would seem to create an opportunity for Wiley to contribute.
[Reply]
royr17 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
We can't re-create what Rice does, but between JuJu and the TEs not named Kelce, KC should able to adequately fill in for him.

This would seem to create an opportunity for Wiley to contribute.
Rice is very good I'm just saying he can do some of the stuff that Rice did. I'd love to get Hopkins or Cooper but that's highly unlikely. Why not see what Thomas has to offer.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up