< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cooper Kupp reportedly on the trade block
SHOWTIME 12:25 PM Today
https://x.com/nflrums/status/1848779771993276520?s=61
[Reply]
Mescalito345 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Just trade for Tyreek if we are going to end up paying alot of that
Most definitely, the best idea is to trade for Tyreek. But Kupp would be a good backup plan.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Rams about to blow it all up?

Questionable source though.

If we can't trust verified X.com user Jack Settleman, who can we trust???
[Reply]
Mescalito345 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I was trying to think up a post on this.but........yeah this.

If they do it that way...and pay alot of the $ sure.
Why are draft picks so overrated? Trading a first-round pick for Kupp would be a great move.
[Reply]
O.city 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
Why are draft picks so overrated? Trading a first-round pick for Kupp would be a great move.
A first round pick brings an (ideally) good player, but moreso, for 5 cheap years.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:56 PM Today
Dumb as fuck.
[Reply]
O.city 01:58 PM Today
Our 4th that becomes a 3rd (or a second) based on incentives. Is that possible?

I also don't understand why these teams are so concerned with not trading shit. Like if I'm the Panthers I'd be unloading anything that's not tied down.

I'd go tell my fans, "They drafted a midget QB who isn't good, we're gonna tear this down to the studs and build it up".
[Reply]
Mescalito345 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
A first round pick brings an (ideally) good player, but moreso, for 5 cheap years.
But isn't 2024-25 much more important than 2026 or 2027?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM Today
It doesn't matter. We dont need another walking injury. We need someone who can play.
[Reply]
KC Shox 02:10 PM Today
Cooper? Pfffft! Dude is the walking wounded. He can’t be trusted or relied upon to remain healthy. Get him only if the Rams pay his salary and it costs us a 7th rounder.
[Reply]
wazu 02:10 PM Today
It's a little more important. But this isn't our last year to be contenders. It's not even close. We've probably got the better part of another decade with Patrick Mahomes as our quarterback. We need to be continually reloading through the draft. Kupp is not worth a first round pick. I could get on board with Pick 64 but that's it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
They giving up on Darnold?

I don’t think they’re giving up on him. I think they’re probably just being very realistic about Sam. Right now, the Vikings are probably a lock for the playoffs as currently constructed. But if you’re being realistic about Darnold, and his stats lines appear to back this up, you know Sam is a limited QB that probably won’t rise to the level needed to win a SB.

Stanford not only is just a much better QB in all physical respects, he’s also been there. Stafford makes them serious SB contenders. They see an opportunity to win it all right now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We are in this position because of injuries. So we are going to take a 2nd round pick for a guy that hasn't been able to stay healthy for almost 3 full years? :-)
Yeah, I have no clue why anyone thinks this would be close to a smart idea. The guy hasn't been healthy in several years and he's 31. It's not like guys start getting healthier after they turn 30.

This is just stupid as shit.
[Reply]
Balto 02:18 PM Today
Rams don't have a 2nd round pick...guessing thats why they asked haha.

Lets trade them '25 1st, '26 1st and '25 2nd FOR Rams '25 1st and Kupp.

Get our top 10 LT!
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:22 PM Today
We don’t need more injuries, we need guarantees.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:23 PM Today
I would've been 100% on board a few seasons ago. But McVay has been overusing him for years now, which is why he has those injury issues. I mean, in his last full season, Kupp was targeted nearly 200 times, fcs. Of course, Andy wouldn't target him anywhere near 15+ times a game, but the damage appears to have been done at this point.

Bottom line, there's a lot of potential reward in acquiring Kupp, but there's also a ton of risk.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up