< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>The Roast of Nick Athan
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM Today
:-) this might be hilarious

🚨 SAVE THE DATE 🚨

The Roast of Nick Athan.
October 11, 2024.
3PM ET • 5PM CT • 6PM ET.

Click the link below to set a reminder, so you don’t MISS it… 👇https://t.co/ZVYmUqt8Wd@FourGuysInABar @TalkPrimeTime @BowTieSports_18 @ChiefsInsider pic.twitter.com/IRYYl7OPGB

— Chiefs Blitz (@ChiefsBlitz) September 14, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM Today
The amount of roasting Athan has taken on CP over the years and you folks don't want to see him roasted for real? :-)

I'm legit shocked.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:25 PM Today
Read the name Nick Athan. Clicked on thread. Quickly closed thread.

[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:28 PM Today
LOL I love how they put all three time zones in the ad, as if anyone outside of Clay is gonna watch.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:29 PM Today
Athan is more of a fraud than DJBill.

/Roast.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:30 PM Today
Need The Franchise to come post in here. He'll defend Athan to the death, he loves that guy. I think they're good friends IRL.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The amount of roasting Athan has taken on CP over the years and you folks don't want to see him roasted for real? :-)

I'm legit shocked.
Roasts are for people who have been successful but can take a joke, not people who have accomplished little but have a massively inflated sense of self-worth.

A roast of Athan feels about as entertaining as a roast of X-Factor or Chiefaholic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
LOL I love how they put all three time zones in the ad, as if anyone outside of Clay is gonna watch.
Chiefs Blitz has almost 6,000 followers on twitter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Roasts are for people who have been successful but can take a joke, not people who have accomplished little but have a massively inflated sense of self-worth.

A roast of Athan feels about as entertaining as a roast of X-Factor or Chiefaholic.
That's what makes it all so funny!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:29 PM Today
I am in
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up