ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If I were Tua...
Nickhead 01:42 AM 09-13-2024
I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

:-)
[Reply]
Seanathon 09:39 AM 09-13-2024
Not Another Teen Movie "Billy Bob Concussion Counter"
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:47 AM 09-13-2024
If I was the person who decided to give a brokedick, mediocre QB that kind of guaranteed money, I'd just disappear.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:50 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Seanathon:

via GIFER

[Reply]
PHOG 09:54 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Agreed, the guy needs to hang it up, before his brain is completely scrambled.
If one watched his pregame interview last night, I think it's too late for that. Oh wait, you said completely, but that was also before last nights injury.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:13 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

So if he actually gets that $43 million that’s definitely a much tougher call on retiring or not. He will have made somewhere around $100 million which one would think would be enough. But of course it’s highly likely it’s not really just about the money for him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:17 AM 09-13-2024
I doubt he goes anywhere. He will rest up and miss many games then return. They can't get out of his money and he wants it. League won't do anything about it and they can't
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:24 AM 09-13-2024
If you were Tua you wouldn't be posting on CP, because your brain would be mush and so you'd lack the mental abilities to make a coherent post.
[Reply]
scho63 10:32 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Trade Wentz to them for a 3rd
I think we can extract a good player as they will be desperate. Make them pay a high price.

Anyone on their team we can use from their defense? :-)
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:39 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So if he actually gets that $43 million that’s definitely a much tougher call on retiring or not. He will have made somewhere around $100 million which one would think would be enough. But of course it’s highly likely it’s not really just about the money for him.
I'd happily risk another concussion for all that $$$, they'd have to force him to retire and won't because it would result in them having to pay him.

They in trouble in MIA.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:43 AM 09-13-2024
There is a Hawk Tua joke to be made here - but I can't quite get my head around it.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:53 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I don't think it's a tough call at all. Now I don't know his financial situation but as long as he didn't blow all his money, to put it mildly - he has enough to retire and live comfortably.

He can still stay involved with the game w coaching or announcing (maybe) if he wants to.

Take the $43 million and retire. His brain and body are not going to hold up if he keeps playing and he might get permanent damage the next time. It's pretty obvious it's time to call it a career at this point.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:55 AM 09-13-2024
Yeah, he's another concussion or two away from eating baby food through a tube the rest of his life.

Go enjoy life, Tua. No shame on doing what's best for you and your family.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:05 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Seanathon:
He still has another concussion.
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:09 AM 09-13-2024
Hopefully he retires. I’m not interested in seeing anybody hurt for life.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:15 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think we can extract a good player as they will be desperate. Make them pay a high price.

Anyone on their team we can use from their defense? :-)

Hmm not sure but we'd have 3 third round picks if we did that.

That's ammo to move up in the draft and maybe address some upcoming guys we're about to lose like I dunno Bolton or Trey Smith
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up