ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cheese
FAX 07:46 PM 12-04-2006
I am conducting an important ChiefsPlanet experiment. Please feel free to participate or not as you will.

This thread is about cheese. There are, as we all know, many varieties of cheese. There is munster, parmesan (good on spaghetti), cheddar, brie (known in France as "The Queen of Cheeses"), and lots of other kinds. Of note, one ounce of Wisconsin Cheddar has approximately 114 calories and 7 grams of protein. Cheese is pretty good and, in moderation, good for you.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments regarding cheese here. There is no need whatsoever to create another thread about cheese. Neither is there any need to post cheese-related information on other threads.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:01 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by Miles:
Boursin garlic and herb is damn good, especially with wine.
I make some Boursin cheese grits that are sublime. Prepare according to the recipie, substituting chicken broth for the water. Add half a wheel of Boursin cheese per 4 servings of grits.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by scott free:
Has anyone watched the tv show i did about this particular kind of cheese thats considered a delicacy in Corsica???

They take a big wheel of goat cheese & let it sit outside in the sun where flys get to it & deposit maggots that dig holes through it.

The fine "flavor" is actually the crapped out cheese digest of the maggots.

No joke.
That's ****ing disgusting.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:10 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:

It almost made me puke, even through the tv.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 10:14 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:

So is smegma.

I like any cheese that doesn't smell like feet.

Dinny
[Reply]
Buzzsaw 10:15 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by Dongless:
Tillamook Extra Sharp.
GREAT call. Tillamook cheese=crack. That extra sharp is great on cheeseburgers.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 10:22 PM 12-04-2006
Top Cheeses:

1. Cheddar
2. Whiz
3. Mozzarella sticks
4. Cheez-its
5. Provolone
6. American
[Reply]
FAX 10:27 PM 12-04-2006
We're halfway home, ladies and gentlemen. A mere 50 posts away from a relatively unattended, 100 post, one-day-after-a-horrid-loss, Mr. Skip Towne quality thread on the subject of cheese.

I'm darn proud of us.

FAX
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 10:32 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
We're halfway home, ladies and gentlemen. A mere 50 posts away from a relatively unattended, 100 post, one-day-after-a-horrid-loss, Mr. Skip Towne quality thread on the subject of cheese.

I'm darn proud of us.

FAX
You're never supposed to reveal the purpose of the experiment to the experimented! That's a seriously damaging variable! The nature of this board dictates that this thread will die in approximately 10 posts out of pure spite.

Good one.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:36 PM 12-04-2006
I have some deer sausage I cut up with a block of cheddar cheese that I also cut up and eat em on crackers with a Dr. Pepper.

Theres not a better snack in the world.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I have some deer sausage I cut up with a block of cheddar cheese that I also cut up and eat em on crackers with a Dr. Pepper.

Theres not a better snack in the world.
What a taste sensation!
[Reply]
FAX 10:39 PM 12-04-2006
Originally Posted by ArrowheadWolf:
You're never supposed to reveal the purpose of the experiment to the experimented! That's a seriously damaging variable! The nature of this board dictates that this thread will die in approximately 10 posts out of pure spite.

Good one.
Um. Sorry, Mr. ArrowheadWolf, but the 100 post thing was not the purpose of this vitally important experiment. Merely an observation.

The Hawthorne Effect is not in play.

FAX
[Reply]
Stewie 11:27 PM 12-04-2006
Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano
Provolone

Havarti for a soft cheese

Bierkasse?(sp) Beer Cheese. Nastiest stuff on the planet!
[Reply]
boogblaster 11:53 PM 12-04-2006
Any extra-sharp chedder or guda..on crackers with smoked sausage or smoked ham..like it with red wine or dark beer....
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:32 AM 12-05-2006

[Reply]
007 12:50 AM 12-05-2006
Pepper Jack.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up