ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM Yesterday
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Have you ever run a business?

I suspect the answer is no.

You don't give your biggest competitor your best employee. That is akin to stealing from yourself. Especially when they can go to a smaller, or non-competitor for the same or very close compensation.
In business you don't trade your employees for draft capital to get new employees.

Not remotely the same scenario.
[Reply]
TEX 02:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Give them our 2nd and extra 3rd? Hell, toss a late rounder in there too, let's do this Burt Varch!

+ SKYY MOORE!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:57 PM Yesterday
They aren't trading him here. We will be lucky if Buffalo fucks this up.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:57 PM Yesterday
My ex-cousin who lives in Las Vegas said he saw Davante stick his penis in a slot machine and yell "show me the money" repeatedly. When my ex-cousin asked Davante if he was okay, Davante said that he was trying to make the Raiders think he was insane so they'd be motivated to trade him to the Chiefs as an act of sabotage, but actually his brain is extremely normal! LET'S GOO!!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 03:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They would rather bench him and pay for him not to play than give him to us. Trade would be at least a 1 minimum for us. We won't get the friend price.
Al Davis would do that. Mark Davis is definitely not Al.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 03:06 PM Yesterday
Adams has officially requested to be traded…Jets and Commanders the top suitors so far
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:08 PM Yesterday
Give them our 2nd and extra 3rd? Hell, toss a late rounder in there too, let's do this Burt Varch!

I would at least try. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:09 PM Yesterday
LVR will never trade Davante to us. But he would be the ideal target.
[Reply]
Bump 03:18 PM Yesterday
I don't know if you should fault Adams for being a bitch for the raiders, he's not the first good WR that's done that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I don't know if you should fault Adams for being a bitch for the raiders, he's not the first good WR that's done that.

Not for nothing, but in that 'Receiver' show, he was complaining about all the hospital balls he was being thrown. And that is a legit issue for a WR. Hell, back in the '80s-'90s, QBs would be benched for throwing too many hospital balls over the middle, because obviously, before all the 'helpless' receiver' crap, guys could actually be decapitated if a shitty QB threw a hospital ball over the middle with a Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater, Ryan Clark, etc. waiting to execute the poor bastards.

And he's catching passes from the same two QBs, so . . .
[Reply]
BossChief 03:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They would rather bench him and pay for him not to play than give him to us. Trade would be at least a 1 minimum for us. We won't get the friend price.
Dude, nobody is giving up a 1 for a 31 year old WR that’s a malcontent and has a huge contract.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone will give up more than a mid 2…and if someone offers that, the Raiders should accept immediately.

Whoever decides to trade for him, better have plans for a new contract…because we know he’s probably going to demand one
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:30 PM Yesterday
So we’re getting Adams AND Tyreek!? Love it! Go Chiefs! Veach’ll Veach, eh?
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 03:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Dude, nobody is giving up a 1 for a 31 year old WR that’s a malcontent and has a huge contract.

Honestly, I don’t think anyone will give up more than a mid 2…and if someone offers that, the Raiders should accept immediately.

Whoever decides to trade for him, better have plans for a new contract…because we know he’s probably going to demand one
Schefter says it will take a 2nd and some additional compensation…
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:31 PM Yesterday

its all coming together

the timing of this is too good to be coincidental
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:34 PM Yesterday
Not that it matters, because LVR isn't going to consider any reasonable offer KC makes, but were I veach, I'd offer the 2nd and a 4th or whatever for Adams. For the threepeat, it'd be worth it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up