ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If you could replace one state completely with water, which state would be best?
Rain Man 03:37 PM 11-11-2004
Assume that the state becomes a very large lake, bay, inlet, or other body of water - fresh water if it's inland, salt water if it's coastal.

I'd have to go with Nevada. If the state was too far north, it would create a lot of snow and ice and stuff, which might not be good. Nevada would create a lot of humidity and extra farmland in Arizona, Utah, and eastern California, which would greatly increase American productivity and prosperity.
[Reply]
Brando 04:01 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I know. :-)
That's why I never moved there. Too many fuggas from Cali thinkin' their shit don't stink. My old man talks about carrying around a baseball bat to crack their skulls.
He's skipped that whole trip now though and is moving straight to gun ownership. I can't wait to visit him in prison being able to stay at his house without him in my shit.
[Reply]
Donger 04:02 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
screw that texas kicks ass. kansas has gotta go.
Nah. I pick Ohio.

Under a dead Ohio sky
Eleven has been and will be waiting.
[Reply]
Miles 04:02 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by beavis:
Tool song, or just in general?

That cd didn't leave the player when I was in high school. It's at least in my top 10.

They supposedly have a new album coming out next year.
Yeah thats what i heard too. Its been too long and the latest Perfect Circle CD that came out last week is disappointing at best.
[Reply]
Donger 04:04 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
picky today aren't we,, denver is big enough to make a nice size lake,,oh well i can find somewhere else to ski,,,

Colorado it is
You've skied in Denver?

I've got some advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger you should know that I'm the man.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 04:07 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Pssst. She's a product of the Texas Dept. of Education. Don't worry, with a Texan as the Pres, we'll all soon be a little confused geographically.
There you go thinking again,,,,,actually I have only been in Tx 10 years, remember the flood of 93, well I transferred down here then. And I am a product of the Mo school system,,,,St. Joe Mo,,,:-)
[Reply]
Predarat 04:10 PM 11-11-2004
Maybe Rhode Island
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:16 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
picky today aren't we,, denver is big enough to make a nice size lake,,oh well i can find somewhere else to ski,,,

Colorado it is
:-) if Colorado were underwater, what would become of the surrounding states that had elevations of less than 14,000 ft?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:16 PM 11-11-2004
No contest: Texas. Ugly, ugly state.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No contest: Texas. Ugly, ugly state.
I agree. And I live here!
[Reply]
Donger 04:20 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
:-) if Colorado were underwater, what would become of the surrounding states that had elevations of less than 14,000 ft?
Soon the water will come
and claim what is mine.
I must leave it behind,
and climb to a new place now.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:20 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
screw that texas kicks ass. kansas has gotta go.

Watch it, you pluggers wouldn't have a basketball team to look up to. :-)

Missouri would be OK if Kansas would move it's borders east about 30 miles. !:-)
[Reply]
el borracho 04:22 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by jiveturkey:
How about instead of Nevada we go with New Mexico?
That is a horrible plan. Where would you get your green chiles from?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:23 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
I agree. And I live here!
Yeah, I don't want to offend anyone, but, outside of SA and the coast, that place just stinks.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 04:23 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Watch it, you pluggers wouldn't have a basketball team to look up to. :-)
Yeah... that'd be a shame.

Kansas it is!
[Reply]
el borracho 04:24 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
California does nothing except export assholes.
i]
California is full of people who have immigrated from other suck-ass states, not to mentio that Ca. produces like 13% of the GSP. Choose again.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up