ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** the official other games thread ***
FlaChief58 09:08 AM Today
Eagles - bengayls game should be good. I'm hoping for an asteroid, but I'd be fine with a bungles loss.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Burrow is a douche. Chase is aloud mouth jerkoff that will cause problems. Joe won't do anything about it because he's a weak leader. There is a reason Hills personality came to light in Miami and it didn't here. We have stronger leaders and Miami doesn't. Chase has no respect for Joe and the coach.
Chase definitely respects Burrow but Zac Taylor is another story
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If I can find a live, on time radio broadcast, I may follow along on the game thread. But like the illegal streams, the radio stuff online is massively delayed, so there's little point. I doubt if I'll be in the GDT either. I'll just watch the highlights later.
KIIC-FM Albia Iowa is pretty on time,
KYNT-Yankton SD used to stream the game, but has now quit.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 11:23 AM Today
Jets D looks like it's trying to screw over the blowhards on offense lol.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Chase really is tremendously unlikeable, but the motherfucker is good. Good as hell.

But seriously fuck this dude.
Yep. He just radiates douche. I think even if he played for us it would take some serious mental gymnastics to like him.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:24 AM Today
What the hell happened to the Eagles? Why are they this shitty? Was Kelce really that important to them?
Yes. He was their leader.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by kcgizmo:
What teams are we wanting to win in these early games?
Eagles for sure.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:27 AM Today
Eagles for sure.
Eagles is right, but fuck, I don't like either of these teams, Siranni is such a cuck...
[Reply]
Frazod 11:28 AM Today
I honestly don't have a problem with the Bungles white uniforms. Less orange is always a good thing.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Eagles is right, but fuck, I don't like either of these teams, Siranni is such a cuck...
I definitely want the turf to cave in and swallow up both of these teams.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:33 AM Today
What's the best morning game to be watching do we think?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:34 AM Today
Burrow takes a 20 yard sack
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They fucking suck balls, so their heartache is coming. They need to inflict heartache on the Cocksucking bengals today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:36 AM Today
PHI defense still sucks.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:38 AM Today
Bengals are completely one dimensional but the eagles are completely incompetent and are going to get blown out
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:39 AM Today
A couple great plays for Gesicki. Woke up from the slumber since the Chiefs game
[Reply]
Page 4 of 27
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up