ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/27/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 11:26 PM 07-26-2024
It’s go time.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 11:58 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Almost always a concern with the small speed guys, unfortunately.
Let’s not forget McDuffie is one of the best corners in the NFL . Worthy is not likely to draw a number one corner very often let alone one who is top 5 in the league.
[Reply]
Delano 12:20 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I think it's safe to say we have a clear favorite for RB2.
Weren’t you railing on someone for overreacting in another camp thread? Lmao fucking hypocrite.

Clyde’s been ill. At least according to Reid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:23 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I have no idea why the expectations of him being great are, not saying he's bad but I honestly have no idea, he's a 7th round pick that hasn't played yet. Was he great in college but injuries hurt his draft or something? Like would have been a 1st round pick like Trey Smith or something?
It's been practice reports and coach hype on the guy. The problem is that stuff ramps up and then he meets it with an injury.

I hope he does well too, but if he's going to keep getting hurt, our defensive back room is too deep for us to entertain his shit. Give somebody else an opportunity.

The guy has to stay healthy.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:26 PM 07-27-2024

I think it's safe to say we have a clear favorite for RB2.
Lol training camp

Ppl said this last year too and ceh or bust at RB2

Id sure like you to be right though
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:29 PM 07-27-2024

A three-peat next season? @PatrickMahomes gives his insight during @Chiefs training camp. 🤫 @Geraldini93

📺: Back Together Weekend on NFL Network, ABC, ESPN
📱: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/BEwLuuBxJj

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) July 27, 2024

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 01:36 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's been practice reports and coach hype on the guy. The problem is that stuff ramps up and then he meets it with an injury.

I hope he does well too, but if he's going to keep getting hurt, our defensive back room is too deep for us to entertain his shit. Give somebody else an opportunity.

The way the coaches talked about him last year perked my ears up. They know dbs so if they say something good about someone you believe it
[Reply]
Bump 01:36 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

ya availability in an important ability.
[Reply]
wazu 01:44 PM 07-27-2024
Sounds like Spags has been busy.

One reason the #Chiefs’ offense has struggled to get into passing rhythm in team is how creative Spags is getting with his pressures

Last play of team, D was in 3-3 — and sent all three linebackers on a blitz. Bolton up the middle, Chenal/Tranquill off edge

Pat had to throw it…

— Ron Kopp Jr. (@Ron_Kopp) July 27, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 01:44 PM 07-27-2024
starting to see nicknames pop up for our WR group. This one is kinda dumb but Fahrenheit 451 might have to be the nickname, although I haven't read the book so I'm not sure what it actually implies.

Chef Mahomes is going to be cooking some Worthy Brown Rice 🔥🧑*🍳pic.twitter.com/hfabnH6EXo

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:46 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Also interesting: Noah Gray is getting some snaps at FB
Sounds like a great way to maximize his usage since its looking pretty clear that he will no longer be TE2
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:00 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
starting to see nicknames pop up for our WR group. This one is kinda dumb but Fahrenheit 451 might have to be the nickname, although I haven't read the book so I'm not sure what it actually implies.

It's the temperature at which paper ignites. The book is about a future where all books are burned by the government. Don't think the themes of the book matter much here. If these guys are tearing it up that's probably better than whatever else people would come up with.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:18 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Lol training camp

Ppl said this last year too and ceh or bust at RB2

Id sure like you to be right though
Deneric Prince was not getitng 2nd team reps every practice at any point last year.

You're fucking retarded if you think that means nothing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Weren’t you railing on someone for overreacting in another camp thread? Lmao fucking hypocrite.

Clyde’s been ill. At least according to Reid.
It's not an overreaction to say the guy that has been consistently getting 2nd team reps at RB is the favorite. I didn't even say he's the RB2. Do any of you dumb fucks know what the word "favorite" means?
[Reply]
wazu 02:23 PM 07-27-2024
It's not an overreaction to say the guy that has been consistently getting 2nd team reps at RB is the favorite. I didn't even say he's the RB2. Do any of you dumb fucks know what the word "favorite" means?
No but it might have been Fashion Week.
[Reply]
Delano 02:57 PM 07-27-2024
Of course it is an overreaction. Your new qualifier doesn’t change that. Clyde’s the clear backup RB and the only reason Prince gets those reps is because of illness.

Prince is probably a ‘clear favorite’ to make the roster, but even that’s in question.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up