< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:17 AM 08-28-2021
I'm not sold on Orlando Brown, he's huge but speed rushers are going around his ass. Garrett may be putting some pressure on Mahomes. If we can stop their run game we'll be Ok. If we don't it's going to be a long day. We need to get up 14+ points on them fast to get them out of the run game.

I'm nervous.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:19 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm not sold on Orlando Brown, he's huge but speed rushers are going around his ass. Garrett may be putting some pressure on Mahomes. If we can stop their run game we'll be Ok. If we don't it's going to be a long day. We need to get up 14+ points on them fast to get them out of the run game.

I'm nervous.
chip him with a back or TE if you need to. It'll be fine.
[Reply]
Teak 09:22 AM 08-28-2021
Would not Orlando play Garrett last year at left or right tackle twice in division?
[Reply]
Teak 09:23 AM 08-28-2021
Where's the tape?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:25 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Teak:
Where's the tape?
Who are you talking to?
[Reply]
Teak 09:29 AM 08-28-2021
I don't have NFL all access but someone has the games between Cleveland and Baltimore from last year about Orlando's play
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:32 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Teak:
I don't have NFL all access but someone has the games between Cleveland and Baltimore from last year about Orlando's play
I think that would be apples and oranges comparison. Baltimore and KC run completely different offenses. Brown wasn't at left tackle I don't believe.
[Reply]
Teak 09:37 AM 08-28-2021
It is true Baltimore runs first but there would be times that Garrett could pin his ears back on passing downs. And Orlando filled in at left tackle half of season
[Reply]
lcarus 09:40 AM 08-28-2021
Just like Quintana and O'Brien they should be pushovers.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:40 AM 08-28-2021
I've just noticed several plays where he was getting beat. He seems to have slow feet. Hoping he turns into the next Willie Roaf though.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:02 AM 08-28-2021
I think that would be apples and oranges comparison. Baltimore and KC run completely different offenses. Brown wasn't at left tackle I don't believe.
How can anyone not realize the guy we traded a high pick for to protect Pat's blind side is a natural LT and played there a ton last year for the Ravens.

He was 7th on Joe Thomas' list of top 10 OL. His size isn't a negative. He's a fucking absurd athlete. He doesn't have issues with speed rushes.

Sack up. This isn't the 2016 Chiefs.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:08 AM 08-28-2021
I've just noticed several plays where he was getting beat. He seems to have slow feet. Hoping he turns into the next Willie Roaf though.

He’s a different type of LT than Fisher, though. More like Schwartz in that he’s a technician, not an athlete.

He’s going to push speed rushers around the pocket more often than just stone walling them. He should be less susceptible to power rush moves, though.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:23 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
“Vindictive vibe” coming from Cleveland...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-in-week-one/
:-)

"That was not an unstoppable play-except we couldn't stop it!"

Browns know they are in for a beating.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:27 AM 08-28-2021

I'm nervous.
What speed rushers?

Garrett won't be doing jack shit.

4 rushers against this Oline and extra blocker help by Bull Dozer will be a stone wall. So what if they get a few pressures- Mahomes lives for that and will just roll out and burn them deep.

They are fucked.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:32 AM 08-28-2021
Cleveland did an excellent job this offseasons DJ I really like their coach, but they aren’t on our level.

Their defense will be way better but not in week 1 against an Andy Reid powerhouse offense with new plays.

I think we win this one 38-27
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08-28-2021, 10:35 AM
This message has been deleted by ThyKingdomCome15.
Page 4 of 106
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up