ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will Kadarius Toney exceed his avg of 170 yards per season as a Chief?
170< 41 45.56%
0<170 49 54.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>kadarius Toney
Couch-Potato 09:46 PM 07-24-2024
What say you CP, over or under for Kadarius Toney beating his Chiefs season avg of 170 yards?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:33 AM 08-14-2024
Boney is gonzo
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:39 AM 08-14-2024
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:53 AM 08-14-2024
Dude is utterly worthless. Get him off the team.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Seinfeld Goodluck GIFfrom Seinfeld GIFs

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:56 AM 08-14-2024
Kind of one of the more unfortunate fates in the modern NFL, really.

The man is very talented. His movement ability coming out of college was rare. It was his super power. His ability to cut and change direction was honestly unlike anything you ever really see.

However his body can't hold up. And that sucks to see, because i honestly believe this guy coulda been a super star.

I dont blame Veach at all for taking a swing. Im not mad at Toney. I think he's honestly a good guy, just maybe a bit more...."extra" for most, but a good guy none the less.

WIsh it coulda worked out. I believe in the talent. I think it's undeniable. But he cant get on the field.

Really unfortunate story tbh.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:29 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
As far as the math goes, the second one is correct. 0 is less than 170. The first one is incomplete. 170 is less than?
This is only reason I voted for the second option. It is the only answer that actually made sense mathematically.

If he is on the team to start the season, I am confident he will get more than 170.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:07 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Kind of one of the more unfortunate fates in the modern NFL, really.

The man is very talented. His movement ability coming out of college was rare. It was his super power. His ability to cut and change direction was honestly unlike anything you ever really see.

However his body can't hold up. And that sucks to see, because i honestly believe this guy coulda been a super star.

I dont blame Veach at all for taking a swing. Im not mad at Toney. I think he's honestly a good guy, just maybe a bit more...."extra" for most, but a good guy none the less.

WIsh it coulda worked out. I believe in the talent. I think it's undeniable. But he cant get on the field.

Really unfortunate story tbh.
Justin Watson is more talented. I don't see Toney as that talented. It isnt like hes Skyy Moore or Niko Remigio but he is not this uber talented guy that people think.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:16 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Justin Watson is more talented. I don't see Toney as that talented. It isnt like hes Skyy Moore or Niko Remigio but he is not this uber talented guy that people think.
You told me Richie James was going to be our best WR and you also told me that you don't actually pay attention to TC or the draft/college game....

So....you know, maybe i'm just gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt?
[Reply]
KCJake 03:26 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Look up Toney's college highlights. Super rare talent
[Reply]
BWillie 07:11 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Look up Toney's college highlights. Super rare talent
Justin Watson has a higher RAS score than Toney. By quite a bit, too.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:13 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
You told me Richie James was going to be our best WR and you also told me that you don't actually pay attention to TC or the draft/college game....

So....you know, maybe i'm just gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt?
I also used the qualifier that that did not include Rice as he was a wildcard being new...and that he could easily end up as our best by end of year. Hard to say James was much worse than any of our other WRs not named Rice. Watson ended up probably as the best WR not named Rice and everyone wanted him cut over Toney.
[Reply]
greg63 07:17 PM 08-14-2024
Hard to tell for a player as inconsistent as Toney.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:21 PM 08-14-2024
Head, attitude or body?
I say all 3 ranked by attitude, body, head.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:54 PM 08-14-2024
He's either mentally or physically fragile, probably both... its time to cut bait, there is no shortage of dudes licking their chops for his reps this year
[Reply]
xztop123 09:28 PM 08-14-2024
I’m shocked there isn’t a Justyn Ross thread. Browns injury opens up a lot of reps and opportunity for him to solidify a spot. He’s looked good and if Andy Reid didn’t want his skill set or have use for it then why would he even have invested developmental time in him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up