ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 46
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I don't think guys like Hyatt or Burks move the needle enough.

Not that MVS does, but he feels like the most likely move unfortunately.
MVS does nothing for the offense that Worthy doesn't already do better. That's not a skill set that helps anything.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:08 AM Today
I think they are expecting Hollywood back for the postseason as well as Pacheco so help will be on the way when it matters.

If they are getting those guys back then they don’t need to go cray for some top flight WR. Get a solid veteran like Tyler Boyd or Darius Slayton that can do their job well and not massively overpay.
[Reply]
O.city 09:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think they are expecting Hollywood back for the postseason as well as Pacheco so help will be on the way when it matters.

If they are getting those guys back then they don’t need to go cray for some top flight WR. Get a solid veteran like Tyler Boyd or Darius Slayton that can do their job well and not massively overpay.
Having guys not play all year, come back for the postseason and expect them to be up and ready to go isn't.....well ideal.

They've also gotta look to the future at WR and only have a couple under contract.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Having guys not play all year, come back for the postseason and expect them to be up and ready to go isn't.....well ideal.

They've also gotta look to the future at WR and only have a couple under contract.
I think both will be back practicing in December preparing for the playoffs which is nice bc both will have fresh legs.

We have similar personnel to 2022 but the major difference between 2022 and 2023 was McKinnon. He was such a good receiving back that gave us 9 receiving TD’s in 2022.

I hope Kareem can bring that back bc basically didn’t have that last season.
[Reply]
O.city 09:21 AM Today
I think both will be back practicing in December preparing for the playoffs which is nice bc both will have fresh legs.

We have similar personnel to 2022 but the major difference between 2022 and 2023 was McKinnon. He was such a good receiving back that gave us 9 receiving TD’s in 2022.

I hope Kareem can bring that back bc basically didn’t have that last season.
2024 had Kelce in his peak and Mahomes playing at a super high level, plus McKinnon doing that.

Kareem can help but ultimately, if Pat keeps playing this way we've got bigger issues.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:24 AM Today
Yeah this was a major part of why 2022 was successful and everything since then is not. Get Kareem involved in the passing game Andy

[Reply]
TEX 09:28 AM Today

Yeah, but how effective can they really be?
[Reply]
O.city 09:31 AM Today
Yes, McKinnon was huge in 2022.

There were some battles here about how "numbers are numbers" when we talked that you can't rely on that year to year from backs and such and it really showed last year.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM Today
Also kinda wild that they didn't prioritize a player like McKinnon this offseason
[Reply]
In58men 09:38 AM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
RunKC 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yeah, but how effective can they really be?
Hollywood can run after a month or so, so he should be in plenty good shape. Thankfully this isn’t a leg injury. Even using him as a decoy would be extremely helpful. His speed alone is a major problem for defenses.

Pacheco’s injury is 6-8 weeks and I bet Andy waiits until mid December to get him a few carries to ease him back in.

But Kareem being here helps dramatically.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Its most likely gonna be that type of signing. Nothing to write home about, and certainly not of Rice's caliber. But it will help.
MVS and Worthy both might be a bit of a pain to deal with. MVS might spring wide open on some plays down the field. Now I can't tell you if he'd catch it, but I could see defenses losing him here and there with all the attention Worthy is getting downfield.
[Reply]
O.city 09:42 AM Today
Kareem being a good player would really go a long long way.

Between him and Perine....that appears to be a good backfield.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 AM Today
:-) we really going to fantasize about Hill, eh?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
MVS and Worthy both might be a bit of a pain to deal with. MVS might spring wide open on some plays down the field. Now I can't tell you if he'd catch it, but I could see defenses losing him here and there with all the attention Worthy is getting downfield.
Would rather have Slayton do that. Think the MVS ship has sailed.

We also have Hardman who runs a 4.33 and we just won’t use him for some reason.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 46
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up