ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 48
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Child dies at Schlitterbahn in KCK
tk13 03:29 PM 08-07-2016
This is horrifying. Supposed to be a press conference soon with more details. Rumors seem to indicate it happened on the Verrukt, the world's tallest waterslide.

Boy, 12, killed in accident at Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City, Kan., police say. https://t.co/Msn6QJO1ZS pic.twitter.com/gse0gZvIC6

— Alex Johnson (@MAlexJohnson) August 7, 2016

[Reply]
Fish 07:11 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
If I’m a business owner looking to relocate, I’m watching this situation unfold very carefully. Maybe I’m thinking Kansas is a little too lawsuit happy and maybe Arkansas or Mississippi is more business friendly for me.
Mortimer! We've decided to relocate the company. Give me a list of states that don't prosecute if you kinda accidentally kill children due to our own gross negligence. Special consideration to location matches with complete lack of safety regulation. We're looking for "Business friendly!"
[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:33 PM 03-28-2018
Here little ones...play with this while your big brother is decapitated on our ride!!!
Attached: CrZKR7Y.jpg (64.5 KB) 
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:19 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
there's MUCH more meth in missouri...
Without question, but it was being an idiot.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:22 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Come on, guys. PunkinDrublic has been here since 2001. How can so many long time posters not recognize his posts as the performance of a caricature? Especially when the posts are so over the top. He’s being sarcastic. Don’t make me bury my face in my palm. :-)
Thank you
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:11 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Without question, but it was being an idiot.
Much need for a secasm font.
[Reply]
jjjayb 12:49 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
If the kid who died wasn’t white and the son of a white politician there is no way this would still be going on. It would have gotten swept under the rug like when the police kill someone.
#whitekidslivesmatter
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:07 AM 03-30-2018
The designer John Schooley has fled the country

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kshb....-country_.html
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 07:52 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The designer John Schooley has fled the country

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kshb....-country_.html
to be fair it doesn't say he fled, he may just have been abroad.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:44 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Come on, guys. PunkinDrublic has been here since 2001. How can so many long time posters not recognize his posts as the performance of a caricature? Especially when the posts are so over the top. He’s being sarcastic. Don’t make me bury my face in my palm. :-)
Dammit Pat why do you have to ruin my trolling!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:49 AM 03-30-2018
So you admit to using a decapitated dead kid to lie and have some personal yucks at the expense of a dead kid? To use and laugh at other posters real feelings on this event?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:00 AM 03-30-2018
Sorry, I couldn’t take it anymore. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 09:01 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
So you admit to using a decapitated dead kid to lie and have some personal yucks at the expense of a dead kid? To use and laugh at other posters real feelings on this event?
:-)
[Reply]
Chazno 09:16 AM 03-30-2018
Seriously! Next he'll be making fun of decapitated living kids.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:20 AM 03-30-2018
Lol, no I was fucking with the anti regulation absolutist liberatarian types. After lurking in DC for some time it was pretty easy to learn their arguments.
[Reply]
loochy 09:21 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Chazno:
Seriously! Next he'll be making fun of decapitated living kids.
OR ABORTED FETUSES
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 38 of 48
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up