ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 51
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Shoes 09:14 AM 09-06-2024
Schwartz for my money is kind of a twat on Twitter. Rookie LT against a good pash rush and a great defense is the recipe for disaster but he held his own. He's only going to continue to get better, you gotta feel pretty good about him as a player.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Pat also drifts back and causes pressures at times.

Generally I’ve noticed a pattern with Schwartz, and it’s that he NEVER misses an opportunity to pick on KC’s tackles. And whether he intends it or not, it feels like a “hey guys, remember how good I was??” schtick.
If you've ever been around elite level athletes, you start learning that most of them are actual psycho's about the little stuff. There's a reason they are what they are and or get to where they get.

The things they think about and focus on are things us normies never consider.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 09-06-2024
The Ravens Ends could actually end up being pretty good. Ojabo was kinda the forgotten man.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:08 AM 09-06-2024
I thought he was better than our RT for most of the game.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:16 AM 09-06-2024
He was on an island against last year's #1 defense.

That would have been a good game for (name your established LT here).
[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 AM 09-06-2024
So his PFF grade is low bc he didn’t do well run blocking but gave up a single pressure? It was his draft knock too.

Don’t care. We pass the ball like 80+% of the time and he was fine there. Good game

A good reminder for #Cowboys fans in Week 1. Rookie tackles usually struggle right away. https://t.co/1PHd3RijCf

— Marcus Mosher (@Marcus_Mosher) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
JPH83 10:39 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
I thought he was better than our RT for most of the game.
I did too
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:41 AM 09-06-2024
More than held his own.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:42 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So his PFF grade is low bc he didn’t do well run blocking but gave up a single pressure? It was his draft knock too.

Don’t care. We pass the ball like 80+% of the time and he was fine there. Good game

His PFF grade for pass blocking was better than Smith's and Taylor's and I think that was right. I agree, if anything matters it's the pass blocking
[Reply]
wazu 10:44 AM 09-06-2024
Seems like Chiefs tackles have a tendency to get shit on for their run-blocking a lot with PFF. Maybe it's because they really aren't good at it, and the Chiefs just don't care because they value pass-blocking. Or maybe there is something about our scheme that doesn't mesh well with the grading system. Seems like we usually run the ball pretty well for getting such bad grades.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:49 AM 09-06-2024
We ran left just fine. He had a hold though if I remember right
[Reply]
O.city 10:50 AM 09-06-2024
Creed and Thuney had their hands full with that Raven interior last night.

Travis Jones and Madibiuke are both ass kickers.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:54 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seems like Chiefs tackles have a tendency to get shit on for their run-blocking a lot with PFF. Maybe it's because they really aren't good at it, and the Chiefs just don't care because they value pass-blocking. Or maybe there is something about our scheme that doesn't mesh well with the grading system. Seems like we usually run the ball pretty well for getting such bad grades.
They also shit on Taylor now for his pass blocking. To be honest i don't think it's been particularly good.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:55 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Creed and Thuney had their hands full with that Raven interior last night.

Travis Jones and Madibiuke are both ass kickers.
Yeah it's a good DL, I think the DEs are still pretty good too, so getting through unscathed and with Kingsley getting zero help was excellent
[Reply]
Shields68 10:58 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Schwartz for my money is kind of a twat on Twitter. Rookie LT against a good pash rush and a great defense is the recipe for disaster but he held his own. He's only going to continue to get better, you gotta feel pretty good about him as a player.
Also, I wonder how much the new emphasis of forcing the takles closer to the line of scrimage is going to effect things. There is a reason that they wanted the extra foot to 2 feet back. Maybe haarder to stop the speed guys.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 51
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up