ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
poolboy 04:35 PM 10-15-2022
things could get scary.but so what if we are 4-2 with no losses in the AFC West
[Reply]
RunKC 04:37 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Maybe.

But without McDuffie AND Fenton, you're all but giving up on defense.
With how terrible Fenton has played this year I’m not sure Williams could be any worse
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:12 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
With how terrible Fenton has played this year I’m not sure Williams could be any worse
Fenton hasn't been bad on aggregate. He just has occasional bad beats while taking a ton of tough snaps.

Losing Fenton and not getting McDuffie back puts us in a REALLY bad spot against a team that has 3 dangerous WRs. And no Cook or Gay to deal with Knox.

Folks - this looks real real bad. I honestly have no idea how we can win this game. I'm sure Andy has a plan but suddenly that 6 point spread seems generous...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:07 AM 10-17-2022
Are we going to see this guy vs the Niners?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Are we going to see this guy vs the Niners?

If he's listed as a full participant in the first practice of the week - maybe.

If he's so much as limited, I'm betting he doesn't play.

It's just how we handle injuries and how we've handled them for some time now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If he's listed as a full participant in the first practice of the week - maybe.

If he's so much as limited, I'm betting he doesn't play.

It's just how we handle injuries and how we've handled them for some time now.
And I can see Andy wanting to give him that bye week to get fully back to 100%.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:10 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Papi:
Bust

jk but hope he's not a constantly broke dick. Youngins shouldn't injure so easily.

I hope not.

[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM 10-17-2022
If Trent McDuffie is the guy we saw vs Arizona then getting him and Gay back is huge vs the Bills. Your pass defense gets infinitely better.

Then you can blitz that motherfucker with impunity
[Reply]
TEX 10:15 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Trent McDuffie is the guy we saw vs Arizona then getting him and Gay back is huge vs the Bills. Your pass defense gets infinitely better.

Then you can blitz that mother****er with impunity
That's very true.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:17 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And I can see Andy wanting to give him that bye week to get fully back to 100%.
He wouldn't make much difference against SF.

If you didn't bring him back against Buffalo when you didn't have Fenton, he's not as close as we think.

Might as well take him through the bye.
[Reply]
O.city 10:21 AM 10-17-2022
You aren't beating Allen by constantly blitzing. Pick your spots sure, but it's the same as it's always been in the NFL guys.

You gotta be able to get pressure with 4 and drop 7. It hasn't and won't likely change for a long time.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:21 AM 10-17-2022
This is what Andy said last week:

Originally Posted by :
“I’d probably lean the other way,” Reid said Friday. “I’d probably just rest him up this week. He had a good week of practice this week, but there’s a good chance we rest him up.”
Would seem to indicate that he was very close and I don't think Fenton's availability was necessarily any sort of driving factor. Reid just seems too big picture for something like that in a mid-season game.

I'd lean toward his playing this week.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:05 AM 10-17-2022

Andy Reid seemed optimistic that rookie CB Trent McDuffie could return this week. Once again, the #Chiefs are going to see how he does in practice.

KC not ruling him out vs. San Francisco.

"As long as he feels good this week, we'll give him a chance to play." - Reid

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) October 17, 2022

[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:15 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
You aren't beating Allen by constantly blitzing. Pick your spots sure, but it's the same as it's always been in the NFL guys.

You gotta be able to get pressure with 4 and drop 7. It hasn't and won't likely change for a long time.
Yep. If you try to consistently blitz JA, you’re going to see some long TD passes to Diggs and Davis.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 11:37 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Yep. If you try to consistently blitz JA, you’re going to see some long TD passes to Diggs and Davis.
Don't care. I'd rather take that chance and also improve our chances of forcing turnover and getting some good hits on Allen than let him stand there with all kinds of time and slowly carve our D up and take up the time, keeping mahomes on the sideline.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up