ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Best22 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Well how about Keenan Allen from the bears? Maybe not familiar playing in Reid’s system but has at least played us twice a year for all the time Reid’s been in KC. I think Allen could easily come in and take over Rice’s route tree.

Veach calls up his buddy Poles and gets it done?
The Bears aren’t going to take a weapon away from their rookie QB
[Reply]
tredadda 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Tyreek looked pissed last night.

Wonder if he is regretting his decision?
You see how much Miami is paying him? I doubt he really regrets his decision too much, especially knowing that KC wasn’t paying him that.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:19 AM Today
41 million dollar cap hit if the Fins trade Hill.. Read that somewhere this morning..
[Reply]
Balto 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Best22:
The Bears aren’t going to take a weapon away from their rookie QB
Bears are 2-2 in a tough division and Allen is on a 1 year contract.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Bears are 2-2 in a tough division and Allen is on a 1 year contract.
Yeah but with a rookie qb I think they would rather overstack the cupboard so Caleb doesn’t lose confidence
[Reply]
O.city 08:24 AM Today
Can't say I blame the Chiefs for not wanting back in on the Tyreek funhouse.
[Reply]
Balto 08:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
41 million dollar cap hit if the Fins trade Hill.. Read that somewhere this morning..
Yup $41 dead money this year, $28 dead money next year. They put sooooo much of his contract in bonuses it’s hard to think they would eat all of that.

Now with that said, this also means a trading team gets a crazy good deal with just paying base salary!

Trading team:
Rest of this year: under a million!!!!!
2025: Only $10M!!!!!
2026: $29.9M but that’s still a deal!

So a team would have to overpay in compensation for Miami to move him because of the dead money but it might be worth it because your getting a top 3 WR for three years and an average annual salary of just about $13.5 million!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 08:32 AM Today
Tyreek ain't comin back.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:34 AM Today
Maybe all the people who won't let Tyreek Hill rumors go can start their own thread and stop shitting this one up with useless fantasies.
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 AM Today

Acquiring #Raiders WR Davante Adams

2024 Cap/Cash
Now: $13.5M
Deadline: $8.6M

2025: $36.25M (non-gtd)
2026: $36.25M (non-gtd)

— Spotrac (@spotrac) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Hoover 08:39 AM Today
Would you trade a 1st and something else for Hill? That’s the question. And what does it do to Wortheys development
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:42 AM Today
I think the most realistic options based on teams that would actually want to trade with us and who have tradeable assets are

Amari cooper
Diontae Johnson
Demarcus Robinson
Darius slayton
Dhop or Burke

Or potentially any of their teammates . These are teams with WRs they may not want in the next 1-2 years who would love to get picks back.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Maybe all the people who won't let Tyreek Hill rumors go can start their own thread and stop shitting this one up with useless fantasies.
This thread is wall to wall fantasy. Hill certainly isn't the most likely one, but bringing up a former Chief for a mid-season trade is hardly "shitting up" a thread.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tyreek ain't comin back.
He is tho. Everyone has came back
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You see how much Miami is paying him? I doubt he really regrets his decision too much, especially knowing that KC wasn’t paying him that.
rings vs money
[Reply]
Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up