ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
kevrunner 10:28 AM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Which is exactly why he had the quick turn around.

The whole point is these two injuries are completely different. Hill's situation was furthest on the positive as possible and Hollywood's is as far on the negative as possible.
Yeah, Aaron Rodgers had 13 screws and a couple of plates to repair his collarbone. Hopefully Hollywood’s isn’t this bad. This clip has the play of Rodger’s injury.

From @NFLGameDay: Details on the collarbone surgery for #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers, who now has multiple plates in his shoulder pic.twitter.com/FmAMwJB2N9

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 5, 2017

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:23 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
No need to rush him back so we'll see him after the bye.
The Chiefs are fine with the current WR depth chart and they can still make a move at the trade deadline if necessary.

If Tennessee and/or Miami are out of contention by the trade deadline then OBJ and Hopkins could be available by trade.
[Reply]
In58men 12:41 PM 09-14-2024
Amari Cooper?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:00 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Hill had surgery?
I couldn't remember.

Then it's not the same injury. This is significantly worse. Who ever is putting the information out there needs to be tied to a tree naked without food or water for three days and nights.

FAIL!!!
[Reply]
Fishels 03:52 PM 09-14-2024
I just hope they consider a trade because I want the highest chance of Threepeat there is. I know we can win with what we have but Hollywood brown was the Sprinkles on top of a delicious Donut.

And I really like sprinkles on my Donut
[Reply]
BWillie 03:57 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I just hope they consider a trade because I want the highest chance of Threepeat there is. I know we can win with what we have but Hollywood brown was the Sprinkles on top of a delicious Donut.

And I really like sprinkles on my Donut
Great way to put it
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:23 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Tyreek had his surgery immediately and was back about this time. Same injury but a different course of action.

Fail.
No it wasn't the same, clearly, or Brown would be slated to be back in 3 weeks after his surgery not 3 months or whatever.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:26 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I couldn't remember.

Then it's not the same injury. This is significantly worse. Who ever is putting the information out there needs to be tied to a tree naked without food or water for three days and nights.

FAIL!!!
This explains it clearly.

Here's #Chiefs VP of Sports Medicine and Performance Rick Burkholder on the decision for WR Hollywood Brown to undergo surgery:

"We were discussing return to play opportunities, but we had one last check of another image to do..." ⬇️@KCTV5 pic.twitter.com/ok6piQ1Jtw

— Marleah Campbell (@MarleahKCTV5) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 04:27 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Amari Cooper?
would be awesome, he's one of the more underrated players in the league IMO
[Reply]
cmh6476 04:32 PM 09-14-2024
Adam Schefter - Marquise Brown not expected to play in the regular season. Could return for the postseason, but not expected to be back sooner than mid January.
[Reply]
DCTwister 04:40 PM 09-14-2024
Trade for Kadarius Toney? [Not a serious suggestion BTW]
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:41 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
would be awesome, he's one of the more underrated players in the league IMO
Cooper, Rice, Worthy, JuJu and Kelce?!

We would be scoring 40 a game.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:50 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Adam Schefter - Marquise Brown not expected to play in the regular season. Could return for the postseason, but not expected to be back sooner than mid January.
Okay fuck this asshole!!! More like Bollywood Brown!!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:07 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
And if you’re returning in the playoffs, you don’t have much of a chance to integrate into the offense for that run.

Damn it. Bring him back in ‘25 at least. I need a year of him and X together. Lot of pressure now on X to stay healthy if not produce at a high level.

Ultimately, Mahomes.
[Reply]
Bump 05:08 PM 09-14-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Cooper, Rice, Worthy, JuJu and Kelce?!

We would be scoring 40 a game.
I say go all in for the 3 peat! Losing Brown sucks and 1 more injury to WR and it's not going to be great.

Who knows if Mahomes ever gets another opportunity like this
[Reply]
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Up