« First < 279329369375376377378379 380381 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
7-0 record coming off B2B SBs and a 90 QBR in 4th quarters this year. If that's past his prime, sounds like we still have plenty to look forward to.
Right. He's transitioning to a player who can still make plays at the end of the game, but you can't make plays unless the defense keeps you in the game.

That's his career now. Hope the team keeps you in it, so you can win it. If that ever fails him...well, you still have memories of a better time.
[Reply]
TEX 08:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Right. He's transitioning to a player who can still make plays at the end of the game, but you can't make plays unless the defense keeps you in the game.

That's his career now. Hope the team keeps you in it, so you can win it. If that ever fails him...well, you still have memories of a better time.
Naw, give him weapons like Joey Bridesmaid and he'll have 50 touchdown passes again. Hell he may have had them this year if the WR Corps hadn't gotten hurt.
[Reply]
TEX 08:42 PM Today
The Bengals are all about reinventing the wheel. They want to do it their way instead of the tried and true way to build a championship team and as long as they keep stubbornly doing that, they will fail. They have a mom and pop convenience store front office, trying to compete with the Waltons.
They have no clue how to build a championship team, any way...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:47 PM Today
Burrow is definitely good at throwing 50/50 jump balls to Chase and Higgins and drawing the occasional DPI. Have to give him that much.

The other parts of being a QB though? A bit of a struggle.
from Imgflip Meme Generator

#8 for your boy ain't so bad though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:49 PM Today

He does what he needs to do to win games when it matters. If there ever comes a time where the Chiefs have a bad defense again, I have no doubt he'll score 30 points a game if necessary.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:50 PM Today
from Imgflip Meme Generator

#8 for your boy ain't so bad though.
I wonder what Burrow's passer rating is when either Chase or Higgins miss a game.

Next year will be interesting for sure.
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:50 PM Today
The Bengals are 12-14 since calling us Burrowhead
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:51 PM Today
Comp% - #1
Yds - #8 (in about 7 less games)
TDs - #4
INTs - #9
TD% - #2
INT% - #11
Rating - #1
Ypa - #3
Ypg - #4
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:52 PM Today
No idea what parameters you used for that specific rank but the fact that the top five is rounded out with Dak, Tua, Goff, and Cousins tells me this metric is not indicative of a QB that does anything special to be a true difference maker.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:57 PM Today
Mahomes is past his prime. He'll never be 'classic mahomes' again. He's going to need that defense to keep him in games so he has a shot at the end.
:-) call me when Mahomes misses the fuxking playoffs with talents like Chase and Higgins at wide receiver. You're a freaking joke. Mahomes simply adjusting his style of play knowing he has the best defense in the NFL. Called complimentary football bud.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:58 PM Today

^this is some major butthurt after another loss right here^

:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 09:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
:-) call me when Mahomes misses the fuxking playoffs with talents like Chase and Higgins at wide receiver. You're a freaking joke. Mahomes simply adjusting his style of play knowing he has the best defense in the NFL. Called complimentary football bud.
Hell, I think he wishes he had Orlando Brown the last 2 years. But they’re still finding ways to win even with a shitty LT & WR situation.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:00 PM Today
Gonna get real freaking ugly around there next year when Higgins is gone and recently paid Chase is suddenly always "injured". Cant wait to see how Burrow looks.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:01 PM Today

Really?

Your tears are that salty?

Mahomes has magically tranformed into Dilfer because he's coasting through the regular season and Burrow isn't getting felated by the national media because your defense is substandard?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:03 PM Today
I wonder what Burrow's passer rating is when either Chase or Higgins miss a game.

Next year will be interesting for sure. :-)
minus Tee 122.9
minus Tee 132.8

minus Tee 82.7
minus Chase 96.4
minus Chase 109.2
minus Chase 104.1
minus Chase 91.0
minus Tee 85.3

minus Tee 108.1
minus Tee 90.3

minus Tee 86.0
minus Tee 103.7