« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DRM08 07:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's been exposed as the fraud he always was. Most overrated player in the sport solely because Mahomes had a bad half of football once.
Lamar might be more overrated. If he gets another MVP this year and chokes once again in the Playoffs, I don’t know any other way to describe him than overhyped & overrated by the media.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Lamar might be more overrated. If he gets another MVP this year and chokes once again in the Playoffs, I don’t know any other way to describe him than overhyped & overrated by the media.
Lamar at least carries that team in the regular season. Burrow is carried by Chase and Higgins.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:02 PM Yesterday
Looks like another year of Burrow’s career where the SB window closes. I don’t expect much to change as they won’t have the guts to trade Chase now for a haul of picks to rebuild. They will keep and break the bank paying for him despite him not being good enough to get them to a SB. Not taking anything away from him as a WR as he’s easily Top 5 in the league, but they have too many issues and Chase is not enough to fix them.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:04 PM Yesterday
He becomes a more athletic Favre or Rodgers without a ring. Great enough in the regular season to put up MVP numbers and win MVPs, but not good enough when legends are made.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:05 PM Yesterday
Lamar at least carries that team in the regular season. Burrow is carried by Chase and Higgins.
I dunno. In both of Lamar’s MVP seasons, the Ravens had the #1 ranked defense. We were told last year it was the best defense in 30+ years and the Chiefs might as well just forfeit the AFC title game. Lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:09 PM Yesterday
I dunno. In both of Lamar’s MVP seasons, the Ravens had the #1 ranked defense. We were told last year it was the best defense in 30+ years and the Chiefs might as well just forfeit the AFC title game. Lol

Lamar has some special in him. Burrow doesn’t appear to do anything special that makes a true difference.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Lamar has some special in him. Burrow doesn’t appear to do anything special that makes a true difference.
He does that Frosty thing with his hair...that counts right?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:16 PM Yesterday
Time to rest Joe to heal those injuries. Crazy how right I was about the Bengals
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:17 PM Yesterday
Never over till it's over but it now feels like they will be eliminated from the playoffs.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:19 PM Yesterday
He's been exposed as the fraud he always was. Most overrated player in the sport solely because Mahomes had a bad half of football once.
Mahomes is past his prime. He'll never be 'classic mahomes' again. He's going to need that defense to keep him in games so he has a shot at the end.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Looks like another year of Burrow’s career where the SB window closes. I don’t expect much to change as they won’t have the guts to trade Chase now for a haul of picks to rebuild. They will keep and break the bank paying for him despite him not being good enough to get them to a SB. Not taking anything away from him as a WR as he’s easily Top 5 in the league, but they have too many issues and Chase is not enough to fix them.
The Bengals are all about reinventing the wheel. They want to do it their way instead of the tried and true way to build a championship team and as long as they keep stubbornly doing that, they will fail. They have a mom and pop convenience store front office, trying to compete with the Waltons.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Anyone who believes that, isn't very smart about football. If you're just trolling, carry on but if you believe it...re-evaluate your football expertise.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Mahomes is past his prime. He'll never be 'classic mahomes' again. He's going to need that defense to keep him in games so he has a shot at the end.
7-0 record coming off B2B SBs and a 90 QBR in 4th quarters this year. If that's past his prime, sounds like we still have plenty to look forward to.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:36 PM Yesterday
Anyone who believes that, isn't very smart about football. If you're just trolling, carry on but if you believe it...re-evaluate your football expertise.
Burrow is definitely good at throwing 50/50 jump balls to Chase and Higgins and drawing the occasional DPI. Have to give him that much.

The other parts of being a QB though? A bit of a struggle.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:36 PM Yesterday
Mahomes is past his prime.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 378 of 382
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382 >
Up