ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 370 of 373
« First < 270320360366367368369370 371372373 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
AustinChief 04:16 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Yes because IF you are referring to situations like I described than you're entire premise is disingenuous.

If men are leering at what they think is a 19 year old who is drawing attention to herself that is considerably different than if the woman in question is obviously 13 or 15 or whatever. This isn't a defense of either bad behavior but it makes a significant difference.

I added the caveat so we could distill this down to a reasonable discussion and avoid outliers.
And before anyone says "no 13 year old can be mistaken for a 18+ year old". I distinctly remember a few classmates of mine at that age who very easily could pass as 18+ if they tried to. (That's an important factor) And that was a looong time ago.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:21 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.

I encourage the conversation.
I have and the three asked said it happens more often than you'd think but not DAILY. Not even close.

You said that 13 year old girls get leered at daily by old men. That statement is not the experience of most women, at least not most that I have ever known.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:22 PM 07-07-2024
It's a important qualifier to you.
Probably not to the dad of the daughter.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:24 PM 07-07-2024
I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.

I encourage the conversation.
Who is arguing that men are being tricked into sleeping with 13 year olds??? I missed that part. I guess it could happen if the man in question has a learning disability or some other impairment but otherwise that seems unlikely.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:25 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I have and the three asked said it happens more often than you'd think but not DAILY. Not even close.

You said that 13 year old girls get leered at daily by old men. That statement is not the experience of most women, at least not most that I have ever known.
Adult male.

Funny when you guys start lying about what I say.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:33 PM 07-07-2024
Adult male.

Funny when you guys start lying about what I say.
And this is where you stop being civil and become a scumbag..

I wasn't purposely lying I was just too lazy to scroll back to see the exact wording. I thought old man sounded like what you would have said. I see now the exact quote is ...

"There isn't a 13 year old girl that doesn't get hit on or leered at by an adult male. Every day."

You're a piece of shit for claiming I was purposely lying when I was slightly mistaken on your wording.

It doesn't change how obviously wrong your statement is.

Every day... that's ridiculous.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:36 PM 07-07-2024
What age do you think it starts?
[Reply]
Katipan 04:37 PM 07-07-2024
Adult male could be 5 years older.
Old man is 50.

I don't give a fuck.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:25 PM 07-07-2024
Adult male could be 5 years older.
Old man is 50.

I don't give a ****.
TIME OUT! Wait just a hot minute. 50 is not an “old man”. Mature? Sure. Blossoming silver fox? Ok. Aging like a fine wine? Very likely.
Old is anyone 10-15 years older than me, so 50 is definitely not old.

Now that we’ve settled that, feel free to return to your arguments.
[Reply]
scho63 05:36 PM 07-07-2024
This thread is getting sad.......
[Reply]
Katipan 05:48 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
TIME OUT! Wait just a hot minute. 50 is not an “old man”. Mature? Sure. Blossoming silver fox? Ok. Aging like a fine wine? Very likely.
Old is anyone 10-15 years older than me, so 50 is definitely not old.

Now that we’ve settled that, feel free to return to your arguments.
If you follow the pattern of the previous sentence, obviously I meant 50 years OLDER 😘
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:30 PM 07-07-2024
find the nudes

Meet Julie Rizzitello. A NJ teacher who was just arrested and charged for allegedly s*xually assaulting a student multiple times and sending him n*des.

Rizzitello is charged two counts of s*xual assault, three counts of criminaI s*xual contact and one count of witness tampering.… pic.twitter.com/0y1Ln92EoG

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) July 7, 2024

[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:49 PM 07-07-2024
Since I classify as a fossil, over 65, I can say that in my younger years with a sister four years younger than me, there was a lot of opportunity when I was 21 and they were wanting me to buy the liquor and were very friendly. I think it's pretty normal for men, who are more visual than women, IMO, to look at attractive, young women. My own experience has been that if you are an above attractive male, this is okay, and if you are not, it's considered creepy.

Our society is based primarily on attractiveness and more attractive people are given the benefit of the doubt.

In high school, there were a number of 20 something women who were teacher's assistants. Expecting 18 year old men to not pursue them seems to contradict biology. We are after all, mammals and reproduction is one of our main purposes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:05 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Since I classify as a fossil, over 65, I can say that in my younger years with a sister four years younger than me, there was a lot of opportunity when I was 21 and they were wanting me to buy the liquor and were very friendly. I think it's pretty normal for men, who are more visual than women, IMO, to look at attractive, young women. My own experience has been that if you are an above attractive male, this is okay, and if you are not, it's considered creepy.

Our society is based primarily on attractiveness and more attractive people are given the benefit of the doubt.

In high school, there were a number of 20 something women who were teacher's assistants. Expecting 18 year old men to not pursue them seems to contradict biology. We are after all, mammals and reproduction is one of our main purposes.

It is very difficult for young, good looking women, 20-25, to go into a class of
16-18 year old's and get respect. some have the nerve to hit on these women. that is fucking creepy. I have had a few teachers say they got hit on by 7th and 8th graders.

I can only think of one person I worked with that would have allowed some kid to do anything. It was way gross. She was 40. And we taught 6th grade. I think she would have let JH boys touch her.

Ick.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:19 PM 07-07-2024
Men are pigs, it's one of the reasons that humans are so successful.
[Reply]
Page 370 of 373
« First < 270320360366367368369370 371372373 >
Up