ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
O.city 07:13 AM Today
Listening to Middlekauf's pod this morning, he was a scout with Andy and is close with Veach, he said he'd "talked to a little birdy and there was absolutely zero chance no way no how" the Chiefs would go down the Tyreek Hill road again.
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
So Andy says that someone with experience in the system makes a mid-season trade easier... And the Dolphins season is over....
Robinson? Pringle? Hope not, but in Veach / Andy we trust.
[Reply]
fadeaway 07:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Robinson? Pringle? Hope not, but in Veach / Andy we trust.
MVS is most likely. Would be earily similar to how we brought Hardman back.

Treylon Burks could also be a name to put out there. Not saying he is the right guy but TEN are not doing anything special and he is getting 1 catch a game
[Reply]
TEX 07:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by fadeaway:
MVS is most likely. Would be earily similar to how we brought Hardman back.

Treylon Burks could also be a name to put out there. Not saying he is the right guy but TEN are not doing anything special and he is getting 1 catch a game

Yep. Its most likely gonna be that type of signing. Nothing to write home about, and certainly not of Rice's caliber. But it will help.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:01 AM Today
I don't think guys like Hyatt or Burks move the needle enough.

Not that MVS does, but he feels like the most likely move unfortunately.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:02 AM Today
If they are indeed looking for another receiver they will probably find someone who can take over some of what Rice was doing so as to not wear down Kelce.
[Reply]
O.city 08:02 AM Today
They're not gonna go looking for an "additional piece" like the past few years .

If they're gonna hunt, it's gonna be for a big time guy, otherwise just roll with the guys you got.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:02 AM Today
Tyreek looked pissed last night.

Wonder if he is regretting his decision?
[Reply]
In58men 08:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Listening to Middlekauf's pod this morning, he was a scout with Andy and is close with Veach, he said he'd "talked to a little birdy and there was absolutely zero chance no way no how" the Chiefs would go down the Tyreek Hill road again.
We don’t need your negativity vibes
[Reply]
In58men 08:07 AM Today

Tyreek Hill wants to go back to Kansas City pic.twitter.com/2uDwOtJb6L

— Ahmed/The Ears/IG: BigBizTheGod 🇸🇴 (@big_business_) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 08:08 AM Today
I’m going to blow this thread up with Tyreek rumors all fucking day long.
[Reply]
Balto 08:11 AM Today
Well how about Keenan Allen from the bears? Maybe not familiar playing in Reid’s system but has at least played us twice a year for all the time Reid’s been in KC. I think Allen could easily come in and take over Rice’s route tree.

Veach calls up his buddy Poles and gets it done?
[Reply]
Hoover 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Whose he???
It’s going to be Odell Beckham Jr guy.

Print the Jerseys
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Well how about Keenan Allen from the bears? Maybe not familiar playing in Reid’s system but has at least played us twice a year for all the time Reid’s been in KC. I think Allen could easily come in and take over Rice’s route tree.

Veach calls up his buddy Poles and gets it done?
He would be a nice band aid but his weight gain for a guy who couldn’t stay healthy scares me
[Reply]
tredadda 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Nothing there conveyed him wanting to go back to KC.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Up