ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 48
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Child dies at Schlitterbahn in KCK
tk13 03:29 PM 08-07-2016
This is horrifying. Supposed to be a press conference soon with more details. Rumors seem to indicate it happened on the Verrukt, the world's tallest waterslide.

Boy, 12, killed in accident at Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City, Kan., police say. https://t.co/Msn6QJO1ZS pic.twitter.com/gse0gZvIC6

— Alex Johnson (@MAlexJohnson) August 7, 2016

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:54 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Again we don’t know all the facts yet. It’s up to the citizens of Kansas to decide. Do they want to be a lawsuit happy state that wants to discourage free enterprise like Commiefornia or do they want to be a business friendly state that brings in the job creators.
I am sure if it was your kid, you would want the people responsible for building and running the most dangerous ride in the country held responsible for their gross negligence.

The boy's death and all the other serious injuries on that slide have Nothing whatsoever to do with your strawman argument that insinuates holding these scumbags accountable will cause other legit businesses in Kansas to pack up and run.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:16 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am sure if it was your kid, you would want the people responsible for building and running the most dangerous ride in the country held responsible for their gross negligence.

The boy's death and all the other serious injuries on that slide have Nothing whatsoever to do with your strawman argument that insinuates holding these scumbags accountable will cause other legit businesses in Kansas to pack up and run.
If I’m a business owner looking to relocate, I’m watching this situation unfold very carefully. Maybe I’m thinking Kansas is a little too lawsuit happy and maybe Arkansas or Mississippi is more business friendly for me.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:27 PM 03-28-2018
God damn! ��

Even after patteau tells you it’s sarcasm, the lil sunfish gather.

Good work punkin.
[Reply]
Fish 02:28 PM 03-28-2018
If you're a business owner, and children die due to your negligence, then you absolutely should be sued. That's not lawsuit happy. No state is going to ignore death due to gross negligence. And if that's what you're basing your business location on, then you're probably a pretty shitty business owner anyway.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:43 PM 03-28-2018
Again we don’t know all the facts yet. It’s up to the citizens of Kansas to decide. Do they want to be a lawsuit happy state that wants to discourage free enterprise like Commiefornia or do they want to be a business friendly state that brings in the job creators.
Yeah boy that regulation sure fucks up Commiefornia, what with our sixth largest economy in the world.

How’s Brownbackistan doing, again?
[Reply]
DaFace 03:39 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
God damn! ��

Even after patteau tells you it’s sarcasm, the lil sunfish gather.

Good work punkin.
Hey, at least I acknowledged it. Still kind of fun to debate the ridiculous position, though. :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:31 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Yeah boy that regulation sure ****s up Commiefornia, what with our sixth largest economy in the world.

How’s Brownbackistan doing, again?
They have the funnest waterparks. Fewer regulations that allows those waterparks to cater to their guests needs.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:41 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you're a business owner, and children die due to your negligence, then you absolutely should be sued. That's not lawsuit happy. No state is going to ignore death due to gross negligence. And if that's what you're basing your business location on, then you're probably a pretty shitty business owner anyway.
Also, getting a reputation for killing and injuring your customers is probably not the best business plan in the long run....
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:44 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Also, getting a reputation for killing and injuring your customers is probably not the best business plan in the long run....
Sure....if you're not a REAL thrill seeker you can go to one of those "safe" rides for pussies.

But if you're a hardcore Mountain Dew drinking motherfucker and want a REAL sense of danger, then ride this one, with a chance to get your head chopped off.

Now THAT's a rush.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:54 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure....if you're not a REAL thrill seeker you can go to one of those "safe" rides for pussies.

But if you're a hardcore Mountain Dew drinking motherfucker and want a REAL sense of danger, then ride this one, with a chance to get your head chopped off.

Now THAT's a rush.
Hell, I'd actually agree with that if there was a sign out front that said "This ride may chop your head off. Enter at your own risk."
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:22 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just where in the hell do you expect me to open my school of chainsaw juggling and sword swallowing?
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:44 PM 03-28-2018
If the kid who died wasn’t white and the son of a white politician there is no way this would still be going on. It would have gotten swept under the rug like when the police kill someone.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:53 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
If the kid who died wasn’t white and the son of a white politician there is no way this would still be going on. It would have gotten swept under the rug like when the police kill someone.
It's a truly horrific chain of circumstances colliding with the most unfunny comedy of errors - OF COURSE it had to happen to a state Rep''s kid on the day that the owners were there to hobknob with the State officials...

You couldn't make it up if you were writing a horror flick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:54 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

But if you're a hardcore Mountain Dew drinking mother****er and want a REAL sense of danger, then ride this one, with a chance to get your head chopped off.

Now THAT's a rush.
Hold my Mtn Dew while I take another hit of the meff and get the camera ready, Spider!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:58 PM 03-28-2018
If I’m a business owner looking to relocate, I’m watching this situation unfold very carefully. Maybe I’m thinking Kansas is a little too lawsuit happy and maybe Arkansas or Mississippi is more business friendly for me.
Totes my dude. Headless kid just needs to tighten them bootstraps a little bit tighter!
[Reply]
Page 37 of 48
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up