ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 58
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:13 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
JFC, here we go with the ****ing bullshit.

Why is it seen as "bs"?? Because YOU don't like this foolish behaviour by cops being called out? Smh.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:14 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why is it seen as "bs"?? Because YOU don't like this foolish behaviour by cops being called out? Smh.
He doesn't understand why it's a "race" issue.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:18 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just keep the window down :-)

This is ridiculous.
Is it not also ridiculous that they never even said "You need to keep your window down for our safety, or I will have to remove you from the car."? There was no warning at all.

That's all people are really expecting. It's reasonable for them to ask him to keep his window down. It's reasonable to ask him to get out of the car if he doesn't comply. It's going straight from the command to handcuffs that so many of us are confused by.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:18 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This should not be a race issue. This is a cop issue and abuse of power. I have encountered terrible cops like the one in the video that are a danger in their position.

Not everything has to be about race.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 01:19 PM 09-10-2024

Yeah. Even while adamantly faulting the cops for their conduct in this incident, I’ll also wholeheartedly reject these performative tears from the podium, as well as the cable news reactions to what went down.

Falling over themselves to earn the coveted I’m Most Sensitive trophy, and seeking to maximize how much division can be sowed at large.

Is there an opt-out or escape hatch from Clown World? I’m flat spent.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:22 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Is it not also ridiculous that they never even said "You need to keep your window down for our safety, or I will have to remove you from the car."? There was no warning at all.

That's all people are really expecting. It's reasonable for them to ask him to keep his window down. It's reasonable to ask him to get out of the car if he doesn't comply. It's going straight from the command to handcuffs that so many of us are confused by.
They asked him multiple times to roll the window down.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:23 PM 09-10-2024

Good lord, I have a sudden urge to hate the Dolphins. When did McDouche start sleeping in a running microwave while doing drugs? His attempt at sentences made me want to stab myself in the ears and yearn for the days of Jamaal Charles addressing the media.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:23 PM 09-10-2024
I'm sure the cops really view the multi-million dollar football player who is sitting in a 750k car as a "threat" to do anything with his window up.

If they do they are literally morons.
Ohh look the commie thinks that rich people should get special treatment because it's obvious they aren't a threat. How ironic.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:26 PM 09-10-2024
It is excessive but people think it's fine because we have been conditioned that you must do what you are told by a cop even if it's not legal. So much so in this very thread this behavior is being defended.
Dude, it was a lawful stop and a lawful order. Rolldown your fucking dark tinted window, hand them your license, and refuse to answer questions, and wait for your warning or ticket.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:26 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Good lord, I have a sudden urge to hate the Dolphins. When did McDouche start sleeping in a running microwave while doing drugs? His attempt at sentences made me want to stab myself in the ears and yearn for the days of Jamaal Charles addressing the media.
Remember, Mike is a minority coach.

He doesn't know what this is like, but if his dad had left his dick in his ez bake mom for an extra 10 seconds he might have turned out dark enough to experience true police brutality as well.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:27 PM 09-10-2024
Its not a race issue dipshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Remember, Mike is a minority coach.

He doesn't know what this is like, but if his dad had left his dick in his ez bake mom for an extra 10 seconds he might have turned out dark enough to experience true police brutality as well.
He doesn't know what that's like because when he gets pulled over he doesn't act like a fucking prick.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:29 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Yea, when you start with "don't knock on my fucking window dude" and it's rolled up immediately, there is little chance for him to articulate this to Tyreek.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:30 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Yeah. Even while adamantly faulting the cops for their conduct in this incident, I’ll also wholeheartedly reject these performative tears from the podium, as well as the cable news reactions to what went down.

Falling over themselves to earn the coveted I’m Most Sensitive trophy, and seeking to maximize how much division can be sowed at large.

Is there an opt-out or escape hatch from Clown World? I’m flat spent.
I've criticized the cops in this situation, but do we really need to make this into something more than it was?

They didn't beat his ass FFS.

The last thing the NFL needs is to get into the middle of a bunch of woke BS again over a traffic stop that resulted in a couple tickets and will probably cost at least one cop his job.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:31 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He doesn't know what that's like because when he gets pulled over he doesn't act like a fucking prick.
Yeah, that is one way to go through life. Some folks call it privilege. Some call it common sense.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 58
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up