ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 369 of 617
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372373379419469 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

LiveSteam 03:39 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
KC Native beats his kid if he comes home with bad grades, what a man.
That roll will be reversed when the kid turns 12
Frazod 03:41 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I doubt it. He'll be a pussy just like his dad.
Thig Lyfe 03:41 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:

Too bad you didn't show up earlier. While Pootie has his little dumbfuck fan club, and there are even a few people out there who like Saul, nobody likes your nasty ass, despite how hard you want to join the dogpile and be one of the cool kids, at least for a day.
I kinda like him! Maybe we should invite him to our next tennis brunch. Maybe we can all get along!!!
KC native 03:44 PM 06-06-2013
:-) You typed this through some serious fucking tears, didn't you?

Too bad you didn't show up earlier. While Pootie has his little dumbfuck fan club, and there are even a few people out there who like Saul, nobody likes your nasty ass, despite how hard you want to join the dogpile and be one of the cool kids, at least for a day.

Oh, and it's possible to play Skyrim without getting a giant draugr deathlord permanently mutilated into your body, fuckwit.
Delusional. I've been laughing at you this entire time. I have zero negative emotional response when it comes to you. I only interact with you to get a rise out of of you. I've told you this multiple times and you still don't realize what is happening. You are a dumb motherfucker.
KC native 03:47 PM 06-06-2013
I doubt it. He'll be a pussy just like his dad.
I also like how I've been able to get you to do everything that you used to hold against posters. You've been a racist fuck (like your buddies vilepuss and livesteam), you've gone after my kid (which you've used against multiple posters), and you've just generally shown how big of an ass (see what I did there) that you are.

It hilarious that you think you live in anyone's head because you've been dancing at the ends of my puppet strings for months now.
KC native 03:47 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
I kinda like him! Maybe we should invite him to our next tennis brunch. Maybe we can all get along!!!
HUGZ NOT CINNABUNZ FTW
Frazod 03:48 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Delusional. I've been laughing at you this entire time. I have zero negative emotional response when it comes to you. I only interact with you to get a rise out of of you. I've told you this multiple times and you still don't realize what is happening. You are a dumb motherfucker.
Yep. That's why you were just attempting to brag up your stupid mutilation and crying about your mean ol' daddy. :-)
Dayze 03:48 PM 06-06-2013
I also like how I've been able to get you to do everything that you used to hold against posters. You've been a racist **** (like your buddies vilepuss and livesteam), you've gone after my kid (which you've used against multiple posters), and you've just generally shown how big of an ass (see what I did there) that you are.

It hilarious that you think you live in anyone's head because you've been dancing at the ends of my puppet strings for months now.
Frazod is in the Ass Nothing But Ass Thread?

...I knew it.
KC native 03:48 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
How long were you out for after your last binge? 24 hours? 36 hours?
KC native 03:50 PM 06-06-2013
Yep. That's why you were just attempting to brag up your stupid mutilation and crying about your mean ol' daddy. :-)
My dad wasn't mean. He was an absentee father. Try again dipshit.

Mutilation? :-)
Sandy Vagina 03:52 PM 06-06-2013
I've been laughing at you this entire time. I have zero negative emotional response when it comes to you. I only interact with you to get a rise out of of you. I've told you this multiple times and you still don't realize what is happening. You are a dumb mother****er.
Not at all defending him, but this is pretty much everyone on the site.. and every other site. No one really gives a **** about anyone else on a forum. So unless someone is just remarkably insecure and pathetic (like a Frazod), everyone spins these discussions as if "they won" while only few really care about the incessant insults raining down. Every individual pretends like they are smarter, immune to, and have "won" a debate. It's all rather silly, empty, yet somehow entertaining. :-)
Frazod 03:54 PM 06-06-2013
I also like how I've been able to get you to do everything that you used to hold against posters. You've been a racist fuck (like your buddies vilepuss and livesteam), you've gone after my kid (which you've used against multiple posters), and you've just generally shown how big of an ass (see what I did there) that you are.

Hypocrite douche is funny.

Racist? Check.
Takes shots at family members? Check.
Hated by everybody? Check.

Was there anything else?
KC native 03:55 PM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs:
Not at all defending him, but this is pretty much everyone on the site.. and every other site. No one really gives a **** about anyone else on a forum. So unless someone is just remarkably insecure and pathetic (like a Frazod), everyone spins these discussions as if "they won" while only few really care about the incessant insults raining down. Every individual pretends like they are smarter, immune to, and have "won" a debate. It's all rather silly, empty, yet somehow entertaining. :-)
There is no debate. I like to poke the bear (kind of a fat joke). It wouldn't matter what he is saying. I'm priming the pump for this to run for a couple more months.
Rams Fan 03:56 PM 06-06-2013
I have a wife who doesn't have her own gravitational pull
Apparently you don't know science/physics to well as everyone has their own-granted it's small- gravitational pull.
Sandy Vagina 03:57 PM 06-06-2013
There is no debate. I like to poke the bear (kind of a fat joke). It wouldn't matter what he is saying. I'm priming the pump for this to run for a couple more months.
Debate was a poor choice of words, agreed. Meant interaction/discussion.
Page 369 of 617
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372373379419469 > Last »
Up