ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 369 of 373
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372373 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:05 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Im not going to delve to much in this thread but i got a question.

22 year old teacher rides the pole of her 17 student.....ok or no?
22 year old teacher meets a17 year old at the mall...ok or no?
Is the 22 year old teacher a hot broad?
[Reply]
Katipan 02:19 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Where do you live that you see that every day?

The only times I ever see that type of behavior is from trashy people who luckily don't cross my path very often.

If you honestly see this every day than you really need to consider relocating because wherever you live is trash.
Bullshit. It happened in Iowa too.
Oblivious or isolated.
Your pick of your problem.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:22 PM 07-07-2024
Average age of the father who impregnates a 12 year old is 19.
[Reply]
Bump 02:51 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oblivious or isolated.
If you see that happening that often that you think people who don't see it are just oblivious or 'part of the problem' then you live in a very questionable area or something. Like what in the fuck!

WOODCHIPPER
[Reply]
Katipan 02:57 PM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
If you see that happening that often that you think people who don't see it are just oblivious or 'part of the problem' then you live in a very questionable area or something. Like what in the ****!

WOODCHIPPER
I don't really care what you think.
You're pretty useless in your ignorance.
[Reply]
Bump 03:08 PM 07-07-2024
There's something seriously wrong there
[Reply]
ghak99 03:17 PM 07-07-2024
The dregs of society frequent their dealers often. The rest of society doesn't have too much contact with those types of people.
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:33 PM 07-07-2024
Oblivious or isolated.
You are either exaggerating or you are living in shit areas. Yes it happens. No it doesn't happen DAILY.

One caveat, if the 13 year old looks considerably older AND is intentionally trying to draw that type of attention. Then yes, I'm sure it happens daily.

I am neither isolated nor oblivious. Maybe you're just unlucky and over exposed to that behavior, leading you to believe it happens more often than it does.
[Reply]
Donger 03:37 PM 07-07-2024
I'm even using my Katipan decoder ring, and I still don't understand what your position is.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:53 PM 07-07-2024
Where do you live that you see that every day?

The only times I ever see that type of behavior is from trashy people who luckily don't cross my path very often.

If you honestly see this every day than you really need to consider relocating because wherever you live is trash.

No need to analyze it all that much. It’s just confirmation bias run amok.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:05 PM 07-07-2024
You are either exaggerating or you are living in shit areas. Yes it happens. No it doesn't happen DAILY.

One caveat, if the 13 year old looks considerably older AND is intentionally trying to draw that type of attention. Then yes, I'm sure it happens daily.

I am neither isolated nor oblivious. Maybe you're just unlucky and over exposed to that behavior, leading you to believe it happens more often than it does.
Oh now there's a caveat.
😂🤣
[Reply]
Katipan 04:05 PM 07-07-2024
So fucking funny.
[Reply]
notorious 04:10 PM 07-07-2024
This thread has contracted full-blown AIDS.
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:12 PM 07-07-2024
Oh now there's a caveat.

Yes because IF you are referring to situations like I described than you're entire premise is disingenuous.

If men are leering at what they think is a 19 year old who is drawing attention to herself that is considerably different than if the woman in question is obviously 13 or 15 or whatever. This isn't a defense of either bad behavior but it makes a significant difference.

I added the caveat so we could distill this down to a reasonable discussion and avoid outliers.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:16 PM 07-07-2024
I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.
I encourage the conversation.
[Reply]
Page 369 of 373
« First < 269319359365366367368369 370371372373 >
Up