Page 368 of 368
« First < 268318358364365366367368
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mescalito345 09:43 PM Yesterday
KC Chiefs are my favorite team. But when they have a bye week, it’s still fun to watch Burrow, Josh Allen, Lamar, and Daniels play.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is sad, even for you. I am happy you won.

Keep that enthusiasm. I need good vibes in the Bengals Garden, or whatever it is you call it, about trying to sneak into the playoffs.

You're to be playing spoiler for the Kansas City Chiefs this season. With your help, we will easily get home field advantage.

Now HOP TO IT!
The Bengals haven't won against an AFC team, gloating for them is dubious.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is sad, even for you. I am happy you won.

Keep that enthusiasm. I need good vibes in the Bengals Garden, or whatever it is you call it, about trying to sneak into the playoffs.

You're to be playing spoiler for the Kansas City Chiefs this season. With your help, we will easily get home field advantage.

Now HOP TO IT!
Bengals Garden. That's a good one. :-)
[Reply]
Bump 10:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
KC Chiefs are my favorite team. But when they have a bye week, it’s still fun to watch Burrow, Josh Allen, Lamar, and Daniels play.
it's only fun when 3 of them lose, for me
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM Yesterday

Bypassing normal protocols, the NFL has expedited its ruling on Sunday night’s game between the Giants & Bengals, awarding both franchises a loss & docking them a 1st round pick in the 2024 draft. Team representatives, visibly relieved, thanked the commissioner for his leniency. pic.twitter.com/dj2e9LE4Dr

— Chiefs Insider+ (@Chiefs247365) October 14, 2024

[Reply]
Page 368 of 368
« First < 268318358364365366367368
Up