ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 368 of 373
« First < 268318358364365366367368 369370371372 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:56 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Not gay just not a pedophile lover like you. This place acts like little boys can't be harmed by adult women in an authority position over them using sex. A male teacher would not be praised for screwing an underage girl.
Every poster here giving an innocent verdict would also put that bitch in jail. You’re missing the point. This is a male dominated forum, if you want that me too movement shit, go join a woman’s forum. I was 14 and a speed bump made my dick into a silo. You know how many times my sister caught me jerking my shit? God forbid a 22 year old math teachers pussy saves my 17 year old sister from the images she had to witness or the socks she had to wash for YEARS.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:04 PM 07-06-2024
It's not the pussy anyone worries about. It's the mindfuck of you thinking that behavior is okay that is the concern.
[Reply]
Bump 11:13 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
If you've never seen it then you're part of the problem.
Cool flex.
the **** :-)

I don't surround myself with grown ass men that would hit on a 13 year old
[Reply]
HayWire 11:30 PM 07-06-2024
Im not going to delve to much in this thread but i got a question.

22 year old teacher rides the pole of her 17 student.....ok or no?
22 year old teacher meets a17 year old at the mall...ok or no?

what is the magic number? 18? how bout 17 and 350 days.
When i was a teenager i plowed quite a few older chics....was that wrong? They werent teachers or anything but they were well into their 20s.

at 17 i would stick my man meat anywhere i could. did i fuck some pedos?

like it or not there are difference between male and female and how they act and what they consider appropriate. i have an uncle who married a 14 yo when he was 17. they lived happily ever after.

i think there is a lot of tongue and cheek in this thread. 22 and banging a 17 yo shouldn't be labeled a pedo. There is a shitload of info that goes well beyond numbers.

I think, for the most part, this thread is just a way to laugh during the off season. Everything should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:46 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Im not going to delve to much in this thread but i got a question.

22 year old teacher rides the pole of her 17 student.....ok or no?
22 year old teacher meets a17 year old at the mall...ok or no?

what is the magic number? 18? how bout 17 and 350 days.
When i was a teenager i plowed quite a few older chics....was that wrong? They werent teachers or anything but they were well into their 20s.

at 17 i would stick my man meat anywhere i could. did i **** some pedos?

like it or not there are difference between male and female and how they act and what they consider appropriate. i have an uncle who married a 14 yo when he was 17. they lived happily ever after.

i think there is a lot of tongue and cheek in this thread. 22 and banging a 17 yo shouldn't be labeled a pedo. There is a shitload of info that goes well beyond numbers.

I think, for the most part, this thread is just a way to laugh during the off season. Everything should be taken with a huge grain of salt.
It's called a Romeo and Juliet law. In CO it's 10 years difference so long as the minor is at least 16.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:51 PM 07-06-2024
Sure, there's a lot of trolling or whatever you want to call it.
But a teacher/student is different even if the student is 18.
And I believe there are states that still have 16 for age of consent anyway?
But sure, like a lot of laws, there are some arbitrary lines.

I do find it strange that in some states one day can make activity go from a felony to perfectly legal. I mean it seems like if 18 is legal, maybe 17 should be a misdemeanor. Or if 17 is a felony, 18 should be a misdemeanor and 19 should be legal.

:-)

Some states have a sliding scale if the two people involved are within a certain number of years of each other, but some don't.

So two 17's might be legal to have sex, but then when one becomes 18, it is a felony for them to have sex, until the younger turns 18.

And I wouldn't be shocked if someday the age if consent ends up 21. Historically, it seems to keep creeping up and people are being treated as kids for longer and longer.

21 to drink. Financially dependent on parents, etc.

Might take a while, like long after I'm no longer around. Because 18 is pretty entrenched. But I bet someday there is a push.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:40 AM 07-07-2024
It's called a Romeo and Juliet law. In CO it's 10 years difference so long as the minor is at least 16.
https://youtu.be/rC95MEenIxA?si=bPEBPe_0JZOvNcYu
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:58 AM 07-07-2024
i just find it funny you are all trying to come up with ways to fuck a 17 year old and not break the law :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:38 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i just find it funny you are all trying to come up with ways to fuck a 17 year old and not break the law :-)
I quit banging people I didn't want to talk to in my 20's.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:46 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Not gay just not a pedophile lover like you. This place acts like little boys can't be harmed by adult women in an authority position over them using sex. A male teacher would not be praised for screwing an underage girl.

[Reply]
Katipan 07:58 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
the **** :-)

I don't surround myself with grown ass men that would hit on a 13 year old
Cool?
You get 2 gold stars.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:17 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Every poster here giving an innocent verdict would also put that bitch in jail. You’re missing the point. This is a male dominated forum, if you want that me too movement shit, go join a woman’s forum. I was 14 and a speed bump made my dick into a silo. You know how many times my sister caught me jerking my shit? God forbid a 22 year old math teachers pussy saves my 17 year old sister from the images she had to witness or the socks she had to wash for YEARS.
LOL WUT??!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:24 AM 07-07-2024
Every 100 pages the debate about why this happens resurfaces.
[Reply]
AustinChief 12:52 PM 07-07-2024
If you've never seen it then you're part of the problem.

Cool flex.
Where do you live that you see that every day?

The only times I ever see that type of behavior is from trashy people who luckily don't cross my path very often.

If you honestly see this every day than you really need to consider relocating because wherever you live is trash.
[Reply]
Bump 01:00 PM 07-07-2024
Cool?
You get 2 gold stars.
If you think that's some sort of flex then I don't know what to say. That's not normal every day behavior like you're implying.
[Reply]
Page 368 of 373
« First < 268318358364365366367368 369370371372 > Last »
Up