ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3648 of 4939
« First < 2648314835483598363836443645364636473648 364936503651365236583698374841484648 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:38 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are correct. There are more things wrong than just the coach. I do fully expect him to take the fall though.
Yeah I’ve got a feeling the new owners clean house during the offseason. Of course they’ll still be stuck with the elephant in the room. In all honesty that team is so injured I don’t know if anyone could make it work there this season. He’s playing with an OL that’s worse than the one we had in the Brady bowl. They’ve lost lots of receivers, RBs. But even with all that said, EmbaRuss is pathetic and obviously done. That city was so happy to get him, and welcomed him with open arms, even despite him being super cringe. And he’s gonna leave that city as the biggest failure, and a villain. Couldn’t have asked for a better outcome! Well done Pay a Ton!!

:-)
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:00 PM 11-25-2022
Just Pat 13 is filling in for Knowmo. I wonder if the Seahawks draft picks in KC will get any cheers?
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:13 PM 11-25-2022
Pete Carroll has to be in consideration as a first ballot hall of fame coach for what he was able to get out of Mr. Unlimited. It truly is remarkable.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:24 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Pete Carroll has to be in consideration as a first ballot hall of fame coach for what he was able to get out of Mr. Unlimited. It truly is remarkable.
Hell, I’d add him to the KC ring of honor. Fleecing Dungver like he did seems worthy!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:29 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hell, I’d add him to the KC ring of honor. Fleecing Dungver like he did seems worthy!
I wonder if we can get him to bang the drum when the donks come to Arrowhead
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I wonder if we can get him to bang the drum when the donks come to Arrowhead
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:21 PM 11-25-2022
How embaRUSSing to lose to Sam Darnold & the Carolina Panthers.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:47 AM 11-26-2022
You fire Paton...not Can't Hackett. Wilson has singlehandedly cost Denver more wins than any player in the league. That's on the GM to not see the decline many of us even saw.

Then the new failure of a GM can pick another loser coach.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:39 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo just completely disappeared :-)

I was just about ask about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 AM 11-26-2022
Knowmeo? Knowmeo? Where art thou Knowmeo?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 11-26-2022

It has been 6 years since Super Bowl 50 when Hell accepted the Bronco's offer to sacrifice the souls of the fanbase for the victory.
We now face the Panthers for the 3rd time since that fateful day and we're both utterly miserable, a far cry from our former glory.
I'm just tired.

— Parody Nathaniel Hackett (@FauxNateHackett) November 26, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefaholic 09:43 AM 11-26-2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:55 AM 11-26-2022
The wristband fits, but it's the Seahawks
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:08 AM 11-26-2022
It's looking so bad for the Donks right now that I don't really know what possible material Knowmo can drum up when he comes back from his nephew's birthday party that lasted from November until March.

Maybe Russ will post something on IG or talk to the media about how he "Looked at the film, did the work, examined the details..." and now he knows how to fix his issues. Russ will probably go to a secret bunker with 5-head and some throwing coach and stay there for a month and come out of it proclaiming to be a brand new player. The Donk media will take that cheese and write about how Russ is "talking differently... looking like he has more energy... exuding more confidence than he ever has... getting everybody to buy in and go on a mission this year..." when OTAs roll around.

But that's the problem. That's about the only move he has for next year. What else is he supposed to say? "The defense is totally ferocious!" "Random midround 1st/2nd year player is a future all-pro!" I mean, yeah, those are the old classics, and he'll probably keep churning those out, but those cards were always played when he had the benefit of a brand new solution at QB every single year. Russ is a carry-over who will be here every season. There aren't any magical pipedreams that Knowmo can spin because he can point to something and go, "It's different, therefore it will be better."
[Reply]
wazu 11:24 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's looking so bad for the Donks right now that I don't really know what possible material Knowmo can drum up when he comes back from his nephew's birthday party that lasted from November until March.

Maybe Russ will post something on IG or talk to the media about how he "Looked at the film, did the work, examined the details..." and now he knows how to fix his issues. Russ will probably go to a secret bunker with 5-head and some throwing coach and stay there for a month and come out of it proclaiming to be a brand new player. The Donk media will take that cheese and write about how Russ is "talking differently... looking like he has more energy... exuding more confidence than he ever has... getting everybody to buy in and go on a mission this year..." when OTAs roll around.

But that's the problem. That's about the only move he has for next year. What else is he supposed to say? "The defense is totally ferocious!" "Random midround 1st/2nd year player is a future all-pro!" I mean, yeah, those are the old classics, and he'll probably keep churning those out, but those cards were always played when he had the benefit of a brand new solution at QB every single year. Russ is a carry-over who will be here every season. There aren't any magical pipedreams that Knowmo can spin because he can point to something and go, "It's different, therefore it will be better."
If they fire Hackett then he can take all of the blame, and the new guy will be the one with all the answers. It's the rinse-repeat cycle they'll be on for the next half a decade.
[Reply]
Page 3648 of 4939
« First < 2648314835483598363836443645364636473648 364936503651365236583698374841484648 > Last »
Up