« First < 262312352358359360361362 363 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs won the Super Bowl, which is the same thing that happens after we beat you. Now piss off.
lol. I knew you were going to mention the SB, that's why i changed what i originally posted to add "in the series".

:-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Here’s what separates elite QBs like Mahomes/Brady/Montana and good/great QBs like a Burrow/Marino/Rodgers. The elite ones might not always put up the best stats game in and game out or per season, but there’s no one who’s more dangerous with the ball in their hand with the game on the line.

A great example was the last SB. When KC needed a FG to tie it up and go to OT there was little doubt Mahomes was going to do it. Even the refs commented on that when SF had the ball around the 2 minute warning.

Then after SF gets a FG in overtime essentially everyone hoped KC would fail, but deep down they knew how it would end because Mahomes, when it matters the most is inevitable.

So congrats on Burrow’s numbers under pressure.
I've mentioned this several times.

Ok. Fuck it. I'll just stop posting because there's nothing i can say since all that matters is SBs.

Have a nice life!
[Reply]
stevieray 09:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

Ok. **** it. I'll just stop posting because there's nothing i can say since all that matters is SBs.

drama much?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 AM Today

Ok. Fuck it. I'll just stop posting because there's nothing i can say since all that matters is SBs.

Have a nice life!
Oh now don’t be dramatic. I acknowledged Burrow as good to great.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:55 AM Today
I thought that post was pretty accurate. The elite QBs really shine when it matters most.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:56 AM Today

Have a nice life!
Dumb And Dumber Jim Carrey GIFfrom Dumb And Dumber GIFs

[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by stevieray:

drama much?
I'll admit it was a weak leaving forever but it was just Clay bait.

As if.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 AM Today
This is all more to show how cooked he is after the wrist injury.
1-4
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 AM Today
I remember caring about "stats" once upon a time
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I thought that post was pretty accurate. The elite QBs really shine when it matters most.
The elite still need a line to give them time. I've said since i've been here, just give Joe some average protection and he'll do the rest. So the Bengals give him better protection, he shines and their defense is dog shit.

Chiefs offense goes in the tank and they just happen to get an elite defense to pick up the slack. Fucking anoyyyyyyyyying.

But it just highlights what i've also said before. Your FO is way ahead of the Bengals in talent evaluation.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
1-4
Joe still cooked?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I remember caring about "stats" once upon a time
Of course you cared about stats, when they favored your player. When they don't you just move the goal post. Easy peasy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:25 AM Today
You wouldn't understand. When you win title after title after title. All that matters is the postseason. Baltimore and SanFransisco were "historically great" so were the Eagles the year prior. Bills were "red hot". None of that mattered.
[Reply]
poolboy 10:26 AM Today
Of course you cared about stats, when they favored your player. When they don't you just move the goal post. Easy peasy.
it wouldnt be the same without you guys in the playoffs..Fix yo shit
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:56 AM Today
The elite still need a line to give them time. I've said since i've been here, just give Joe some average protection and he'll do the rest. So the Bengals give him better protection, he shines and their defense is dog shit.

Chiefs offense goes in the tank and they just happen to get an elite defense to pick up the slack. ****ing anoyyyyyyyyying.

But it just highlights what i've also said before. Your FO is way ahead of the Bengals in talent evaluation.
You're right about the elite FO, but they're not alone. Elite QB, elite head coach, elite GM all make for a team that will annoy the opposition. You have to remember though that all of the elite QBs find ways to annoy the opponent by coming up clutch in the big moment. They calm down and execute at the exact moment that the rest of us let the moment dominate us.
[Reply]
Page 362 of 363
« First < 262312352358359360361362 363 >
Up